Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The tribunal and this community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jiggle Jaggle

12-20-2012

Ok, I have been permabanned on one account (which I have spent over $300 on). I understood how that was fair because I wasn't exactly the most passive team mate when people start talking trash and trolling...

Anyway, I have rehabilitated. I am using my 2nd account and I feel I am already dangerously close to being banned again.

Here's the typical situation (the one that happened in my most recent game, actually).
My favorite champ is Leblanc so when i'm mid I typically play her or Lux. I've played thousands of games with LB and feel confident in my ability to play her against any champ. However, I was laning against a Galio.

My Lee Sin took every blue buff because 'i'm **** for picking LB'. Then, I was camped by the enemy jungler for the first 14 minutes of the game. It was pretty awful. With Galio getting blue buffs, I was naturally pushed to my turret and denied the cs I otherwise would get.

So, Leblanc is not a good choice vs Galio. I know this. However, my team exacerbated the problem further by refusing to cooperate with me.

Rather than trying to accommodate my rather unfortunate circumstance, I was barraged by insults from every.single.player.on.my.team. Mind you, I was 4-2 at the time.

They typed in all chat for the following 20 minutes about how ****ty I am and how much I suck at csing etc etc.

Ok, I get it, you don't like me team... So I tell them i'm trying to enjoy this game and harrassing is a reportable offense. They all laughed in chat and agreed to all report me.

In the last 30 seconds (no joke, all inhibs were down and they just got baron) I sold my items and bought a wriggles and some atk speed jokingly to increase my cs like they wanted so much.

This turned on me and I was reported by my entire team. As expected.

While I was the only person on my team that did not violate the summoners code, I am the only person reported and I will likely be banned.

So, riot. What can be done about this?

Singed finished 3/7. Vayne 3/8. Taric 0/7. Lee 5/13

=|

I can feel the divine wrath from the combined reports of these players about to smite my soul into splinters.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-20-2012

First, if you're the only person reported, that's your fault for not reporting your teammates, cause it sounds like they all needed to be reported.

Second, don't sell off your items and buy some troll build, no matter what your teammates say. I mean, just don't. It looks terrible to the Tribunal, plus it means that you unquestionably, 100% gave up on winning.

Third, it takes more than one match to get to the Tribunal. If you go to the Tribunal, it won't be because of this one incident.

Atzigan

12-20-2012

Best advice, only speak when guiding teamates or asking them for something. don't insult or trash talk your teamates even if they're bad, just a report from one player in multiple games might get you banned to the ground. You don't get to be in the tribunal Christmas list until they report you multiple times in a period of time. If you are experiencing that, you must be doing something wrong.

Ballzofire

12-21-2012

They need to just allow us to talk trash in game to teamates. It shouldnt matter that your 4 yrs old and your parents let you play. You need raged at obv. Maybe even enough to get some players to quit this game. It may be toxic in a sense, but only to people who cant be a lil more mature and ignore you or play better to shut you up. So if your that butt hurt after one comment. You shouldn't be playing on the internet then... Allow us to yell at people and remove the tribunal. Jury of my peers is total ****. They only vote as bias as they possibly can. Oh man he didn't get this item. He was trolling ban. Op he swore once. Ban. Oh man he did crappy in 2 of his 1k games. Ban. Broken tribunal system is broken. Let us ***** out other players and settle it ourselves!

Shadowed Ruby

12-21-2012

Quote:
Ballzofire:
They need to just allow us to talk trash in game to teamates. It shouldnt matter that your 4 yrs old and your parents let you play. You need raged at obv. Maybe even enough to get some players to quit this game. It may be toxic in a sense, but only to people who cant be a lil more mature and ignore you or play better to shut you up. So if your that butt hurt after one comment. You shouldn't be playing on the internet then... Allow us to yell at people and remove the tribunal. Jury of my peers is total ****. They only vote as bias as they possibly can. Oh man he didn't get this item. He was trolling ban. Op he swore once. Ban. Oh man he did crappy in 2 of his 1k games. Ban. Broken tribunal system is broken. Let us ***** out other players and settle it ourselves!

So thats like having a shoot off instead of talking to a teacher, right?

Wat. You officially have scored all of my wats. Just... Wat?

LogicalTautology

12-21-2012

Quote:
Ballzofire:

Believe it or not, telling Johnny that he's a blankly blank who should just blanking blank on a blank for giving up First Blood, will not in fact make him play better. It will actually usually make him play worse. I would suggest that the reason you feel there is such a need to "***** out other players" is because your uncontrollable temper is regularly putting your teammates on tilt and causing them to play worse than if they were matched with someone a bit more respectful. Just my two cents.

Cyan292

12-21-2012

Quote:
LogicalTautology:
Believe it or not, telling Johnny that he's a blankly blank who should just blanking blank on a blank for giving up First Blood, will not in fact make him play better. It will actually usually make him play worse. I would suggest that the reason you feel there is such a need to "***** out other players" is because your uncontrollable temper is regularly putting your teammates on tilt and causing them to play worse than if they were matched with someone a bit more respectful. Just my two cents.

+1 all day long. Couldn't have said it any better.