I love ARAM back door

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rykaal

01-02-2013

Had a funny backdoor move with Evelynn a few days ago.

Our team managed to break down both nexus turrets, but the entire enemy team respawned and chased us all back. Except for me cause I was hiding in a corner of their base the whole time. I just took out the nexus alone while the enemy team was rushing ours

FDru

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
what about these backdoors? low quality but still pretty funny
http://youtu.be/VXr9hH3XTmg
Sweet. People seem to forget what the objective of the game is. That's why I never get complaints about backdooring... it may be kind of cheesy but it's your job to defend those structures at all costs.

Keep your eyes on the prize!

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

There was an Aram tournament recently and I won one of the games with a TF backdoor

Makestro

01-15-2013

I had a lucky backdoor tonight http://twitch.tv/makestro/c/1837660

LouisLeGros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

I only really get upset with TF/Pantheon BDs, any other way they use to get past your team is fair game.

HarrisonOwns

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDnD2 View Post
Backdoor is the sweetest victory. Weather its ARAM or regular - the idea that the better team loses due to superior tactics is so enjoyable. Plus I love seeing people rage.
The words of a bad.

Conker184

01-15-2013

Its amazing how many people won't check those bushes, especially the tanks and when they walk by and I'm a squishy I know there is someone waiting for me in those bushes to burst me down and/or backdoor, stupidity is very frustrating.

Makestro

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonOwns View Post
The words of a bad.
The only bads are the ones who let it happen.