Theoretical Warwick Build...Thoughts?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WinnieDaP00

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Some of the new Season 3 items introduced have made me reconsider my WW build and I am looking for others' thoughts/opinions and wondering if anyone has any in-game experience with some items.

So here's my theoretical build:

1. start with Hunter's Machete 3 hp pots and 2 mana pots
2. Ninja Tabi
3. This is where I am debating. From Machete Do I go Wriggles Lantern? or Spirit of the Lizard Elder? SLE seems like it would be really good with WW's ult and stuff, but not sure.
4. Zephyr (ad, atk spd, cdr, tenacity...seems really good)
5. Iceborn Gauntlet (cdr, ap, armor, mana, sheen proc with slow)
6. Spirit Visage (hp, cdr, magic res, increased healing/regen)
7. Situational. Could be Wit's End, Randuin's Omen, Malady, Madred's Bloodrazor, Guinsoo's Rageblade....depends on need. Also could be inserted earlier in build depending on need.

I feel like these items give a good balance of damage and tankiness with the zephyr and masteries for tenacity. Also really good cdr for being able to nearly spam Q

What are your thoughts? Any recommendations or feedback? Thanks for reading!

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-20-2012

Why are you buying 2 mana pots? Are you starting red and doing a level 2 gank?

Great Pyrenees

12-20-2012

Hes talking about laning I think? He posted this exact same question on general discussion.

I reccoment utility tree on ww. Machete plus christiline phlask. Then you get poke gold, faster move more exp and gold.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-20-2012

Machete only does damage to jungle monsters. It doesn't do anything to minions. So if you're laning don't buy Machete.

And if you're jungling, you're either starting blue and don't need mana potions, or you've got some non-standard Warwick jungle strategy involving starting at red which needs to be explained before I comment on anything else about the build.

DrunkieJK

12-20-2012

Are you the same PogoPogoPogoPoge who answered my forum here http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2925904&page=2 ??

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkieJK View Post
Are you the same PogoPogoPogoPoge who answered my forum here http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2925904&page=2 ??
Yes.

WinnieDaP00

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

The mana pots are there because I've found I really don't need 5 hp pots with WW's lifesteal and Q, I actually hardly even find myself needing to use hp pots at all. The blue pots are for once Blue Buff wears off I can still sustain my mana and farm/gank for long as possible before backing.

My current mastery set up is 9/21/0 so I don't have the extended jungle buff mastery

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-20-2012

So what does your jungle path look like then?

WinnieDaP00

12-20-2012

Wolves > Blue (or vice versa depending on if team helps w/ wolves) > Wraiths > Red > Golems > gank/counter-jungle/keep farming my own, depends on scenario

I like to get 6 asap for ganks so the longer i can avoid backing the better to save time, which is where the blue pots come in. Usually when I back i have enough for wriggles and boots when i go this route with mana pots and i'm lvl 6 to gank when i go back out

WinnieDaP00

12-21-2012

bump