Heimerdinger bot lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Man

12-20-2012

Is this a good pick?

With the 2 awesome hiemer skins back on sale I felt like getting into him but obviously, until this rework comes, he can't be played on SR due to lack of team fight presence.

However I played a game on Dom and did fairly well, with full control of bot. Is he a good pick? What should I build?

Man

12-20-2012

this forum is so dead

KaWraith

12-20-2012

Yes heimy is a good bot laner.

he is also pretty good top lane.

dominion forums are a lot smaller, give it some time :-)

Man

12-20-2012

Ok

I just played with him against a premade and I'm pretty sure I carried.. Forced 2 of the enemy team to come down at all times leaving the rest of my team to secure top/mid. Was funny, I got a lot of kills despite being 1v2 lol.

I love his gameplay on dominion!!

Man

12-20-2012

http://puu.sh/1DlQ7

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Be aware that Heimer in theory is a lot better than Heimer in practice.

Eyemite

12-20-2012

In my experience he is a decent bot lane with a strong early game. Late game he gets exploded by many champs,however, with that said, I have encountered a few heimers that were very strong and annoying all game.

Man

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyemite View Post
In my experience he is a decent bot lane with a strong early game. Late game he gets exploded by many champs,however, with that said, I have encountered a few heimers that were very strong and annoying all game.
Well I want to become an annoying ***** Lots of practice for me ^^

Orphane

12-20-2012

He's actually better off entrenching himself at top point rather than going bot. He's just too gank vulnerable in bot lane.

Malah

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
He's actually better off entrenching himself at top point rather than going bot. He's just too gank vulnerable in bot lane.
Precisely.

At top lane he can at least have someone peel for him. Somehow every time I see a heimer bot I'm playing Akali or lebonk and end up spending more time ganking him than anything else.

I mean, why pass up on free gold?