Whos better Kennen or Teemo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lightsaver99

12-20-2012

]Who do you think is all around better Teemo or Kennen?

yellowstripes

12-20-2012

to be honest i think kenken is because teemo now is not that good early game with the new items

deirin

12-20-2012

it depends how your team play...how long the game last...how fed they both are...

both can deal enought dmg to change a game

Shadowed Ruby

12-20-2012

Kennen in my opinion, but those Shrooms can change a game easily. Plus, free map awareness!

Intellectional

12-20-2012

Teemo is a great pick for top lane. He's strong against Darius, Garen, Singed, Shen... lots of popular picks. He can even take on safe picks like Kayle and Nid.

However, Kennen can go top or mid lane, has insane staying power early due to his strong poke and free abilities, and he's difficult to gank because of his E. He's also arguably more effective late game due to his CC and AoE ulti.

Overall? I like Teemo because his shrooms provide great map awareness, stopping you from getting ganked, and even turning around fights against the enemy top laner if you use them correctly. Also, building him AP is a ton of fun just because of the trolling capacity. He's also a less risky buy because he's cheap and easy to learn. However, it is, as always, a matter of preference.

HellHoundOTT

12-26-2012

I main Teemo at the moment and i found that Ap Mid works ALOT better with teemo due to the ap ratio on his e and (obviously) his r, I watched The Rain Man stream and looked up some guides and as u have said

Quote:
to be honest i think kenken is because teemo now is not that good early game with the new items
ad minded Teemo is not that great anymore. If u build a Liandry's Torment His shroom hit like a truck, got a quadra a few days ago after getting aced at baron.

I haven't played much of kennen lately but he is a great teamfighting champ and even if he is underfed he still provides a lot of utility to the team.

Teemo has a great laning phase and specializes on shutting down the early game of the ad based champs in his lane whilst Kennen is a Team-fighting champ that provides great utility to the team

But The most important thing u need to choose is... Which one of the yordles to u think looks cutest?

Jayfeather

12-26-2012

Kennen, and not even because I find Teemo annoying. On my team I'd love to have both, I mean free wards are just about as good as it gets, and when those wards slow and damage your opponent, it's pretty much a godsend. Kennen, though, initiates fights, can stun their entire team, does massive damage, can build generally tanky, farms well, and keeps enemy toplanes in line. It's just so much better to have a Kennen rather than Teemo, I feel.