Catch the Fox! [Open RP]

1234511 ... 22
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Reiora

12-20-2012

"Good Morning, Valoran! Today's a great day, isn't it?! Welcome to the first ever viewing of this competition, as we're excited to bring you the First Official game of Catch the Fox!"

A cheesy intro plays on the viewscreen, along with a diddly. This week, on media all around Runeterra, the broadcasts would be taking a break from League Matches, and focus on a different game... a Great Hunt, a competition to prove just who was the greatest hunter in all of Valoran. After much planning, and many tears, the program finally got the green light.

"I'm your host as always, Sonya Auris. Our target for this game is none other than the Legendary Nine-Tailed Fox, Ahri! Our girl is already out there, in the field."

The television cut to a beautiful shot of Ahri, along with various statistics about her.

"The rules are simple. Ahri is wearing a golden necklace. If anyone manages to take that necklace from her, they win the prize! If no one manages to take it from her, Ahri wins! If she wins, the League must grant her one wish. Buuut if a hunter wins, they win this!"

The viewscreen now cut to a huge, massive, ridiculous pile of gold. On top of that was a Huge golden trophy, a declaration of Valoran's Greatest Hunter.

"A massive fortune, a trophy... and a wish from the fox herself! You are allowed to "cc" her (whatever that means) in any form you choose, but you may not hurt her. If you do, you are immediately disqualified, so be careful! We already have many hunters declared and ready to look for her now. Remember though, anyone in Valoran can win! If you fancy a fortune and a wish from the fox, get out there and start searching!"

"I hereby declare the first game of Catch the Fox...... STARTED!"

Current Known Participants:
- Godot, the Coffeemaker
- Pinky, The Slime
- Elic, The Last Bullet
- Wizerdlol, The Electric Summoner Yordle
- Twisted Fate, The Cardmaster
- Rengar, the Pridestalker
- Michael, the Young Grandmaster
- Kevin, The Copycat
- Drelot, The Yordle Dragon
- Miez, the Yordle Cat
- Frodd, The Studious Illusionist
- John, The Rogue
- Vincent, the Warrior
- Evans, the man with no title.
- Esen, the Will Bender
- Tryndamere, the Barbarian King
- Veigar, The Tiny Master of Evil
- Ezreal, The Prodigal Explorer
- Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver
- James, the other man with no title. ("Sonya, you don't HAVE to give everyone a title..." "Shut up. The boss said everyone needs a title, so I'm giving everyone a title." "Well can you at least give them a decent title?" "Oho, I don't see you thinking of one either, you know")

((OOC Rules: Ahri and I are the GMs of this thread.

1. No GMing, no stupidity. This is a realistic and time-driven RP, which means you cannot suddenly be behind Ahri every time you post. Stretches are allowed (for example, one can assume there's a teleportation device between major cities).
2. No Rage.
3. You cannot take the necklace in your post. Only Ahri can say that you have taken the Necklace. You can, however, "attempt to take the necklace."
4. In order to win, you must fulfill requirements. Only Ahri and I know the requirements, but you will have a much higher chance of fulfilling these requirements if you actually try to subdue and catch her.
5. If Ahri needs to afk, she can slip away at any time, or she can just flat-out pause the RP.
6. This is a fully open RP, both hunters and peaceful people can RP in here. However, if you are a hunter, you must make it obvious you are hunting (In character) well before you try and chase Ahri.
7. At all times, you must State in Bold where you are at the top of your post. If you are in a high intensity situation, It is recommended you type both your vague AND immediate location. Please be as specific as you can in high action situations.
8. The wish can't hurt Ahri permanently. Otherwise, it can be anything.
9. This is going to be a pretty dangerous RP. The League will GM save anyone about to die, but try not to let it get TOO out of hand.

Hints (I'll add some later as the game goes on.)
-The requirements to catch Ahri can be more easily met if you really capture her.
-Ahri is smart, and she's fast. You will not catch her through sheer speed, but that sure does help. Anyone can win this so long as they're clever...
-You won't be able to catch her while others are trying to catch her too. You'll get interrupted very easily.))

Good Luck!

Sykper

12-20-2012

In Godot's Coffeeshop

Godot is staring down at his watch, as the hands matched up the Broadcast by Sonya Auris went off, and a faint smile showed itself on the coffeemaker's face.

"Hmph."

Godot takes out a cup of coffee, sipping it as he flipped the sign for CLOSED on his coffeeshop on the way out, and walking the halls of the institute, making his way to the field.

"I'll finish this like I always do, by my 17th cup the fox will grant my wish, or lose I suppose."

Godot bluntly states as he whistles walking.

The Angel Knight

12-20-2012

Kayle was flying in the sky when the announcer hit her ears, she looked over at what was set up and smiled a little, simply letting her wings keep her aloft. Kayle certainty had no interest in participating.. and she shook her head at what some people would use their wish for if they were to capture the illusive fox.. but, there was no harm in watching.

Dojel

12-20-2012

Dojel was also around. He didn't really bother about the event either, but made the following thought out loud
Oh I just can imagine the amount of "hunters" that knock me out cause they mistake me for Ahri. Maybe I should buy a Gilded Necklace. FINALLY some fun times in my job.

TheShadowOfChaos

12-20-2012

In a trashed bakery nearby

A pink, jello-like blob crawls out of a desolate bakery at hearing about the Hunt. A lot of gold and the wish from Ahri would be something its bestest friend would want to get. Also, Pinky always wondered how it would feel, hugging the fox in the first place. Curiosity soon brought the little thing to the Field.

Elic Roland

12-20-2012

Right behind Pinky.
Gog how Elic hated pink. The only reason Elic was sneaking behind this thing is because it might know where she is.

Ask the Kumiho

12-20-2012

South of the Institute of War.

Blistering hot winds and no shade for miles - Ahri was glad she didn't have to stick around for very long. The faint blare of a horn through her subconcious caused a flicker of a smile to cross her visage. Her eyes snapped to vast, sandy lands beyond her. Truly, this was a strange place to start her escape, for if anyone spotted her now she would have no place to escape to. Though it was also true that it would be difficult for anyone to sneak up on her. The shifting, pliant desert floor marked her steps and anyone else would dare to cloak themselves.

But her goal was not to hide herself beneath the sands, but further south - towards Kumungu, where vicious plants and swamp lands dotted the dense trees and even further into the Plague Jungles. It would not take her long, Ahri thought to herself with a wicked grin, glancing down at the glinting necklace bouncing against her collarbone as she sped up her pace. Her orb glowed brighter. After all, there were no restrictions.

Sykper

12-20-2012

Still inside the Institute of War

Godot still whistling while drinking his coffee looks around for the nimble Ahri. 'Probably not here...worth a check anyways' he thinks. However, the media is crazy where he was, and a television screen captures Ahri in some weird location Godot hasn't been to yet. He stands there for about a moment pondering when his ear catches spectators taking guesses on where she is. Some of the guesses sounded off to Godot, though he does hear about the desert south of the institute. A good place to start...

*Whistling*

Godot continues his lone path walking along without a care in the world.

Wizerdlol

12-20-2012

South Of The Institute Of War

Were close, I can tell... Wiz narrowed his eyes, and he looked around. The pixie, Nym, sat on his shoulder, yawned. They have been travelling for quite a while, though they still havn't arrived to their desired destination. As they decided to rest, he looked at the newspaper and his eyes caught the headline about "The Great Hunt: Catch The Fox!".

Hmm... If I catch her... I can gain any wish from her...! A sly smirk slowly crept on the yordle's face, though his pixie companion seems uninterested, lying back on his shoulder. The yordle immediately stood up, narrowing his eyes. We have to find her Nym, once we do, we can finally achieve our ultimate goal...

Then, Wiz saw a shadow a few kilometers away, dashing across the sand. He narrowed his eyes, looking at it with curiosity...

Well, we better start at where she lives. At that, Wiz turned around and started to head towards where he thinks Ionia is, a place which he assumes is where the fox lives...

TheShadowOfChaos

12-20-2012

Pinky waddles towards the south of the Institute. The sandy area of the screen looked familiar to a place it had went to, and the blood took off in a dash of speed, leaving dust behind him. It seemed it was using air magic to propel forward.

1234511 ... 22