My Hide and Seek rules

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

masterbpk4

12-20-2012

Random Stuff:

1) Play on the Crystal Scar, Draft Mode

2) All Champions allowed, ban who you want to ban.

3) Game lasts 30 mins, hiders have 3 lives

4) 5 hiders on the left, 2 seekers on the right.

5) Banned items: Thornmail, Guardian Angel, Sunfire Cape, and all items that don't give movement speed, armor, magic resist, and/or slow effects/speed increase effects.

6) seekers leave at 2, no oracles/vision items on both teams until 10, and one slow item per team

Player Rules:

1) Hiders No Klling Seekers- No exceptions

2) Hiders Survive the full 30 minutes with only 3 lives. Seekers kill each hider 3 times within the 30 minute period.

3) Hiders only cc ABILITIES, move speed increases, stealth, and move displacements, allowed, slow items do not affect this rule (i.e. Singed cannot use poison after getting Rylai's Crustal Scepter.)

4) No auto attacking intentionally (exceptions are ashe with q, gangplank because of passive, etc.).

5) Seekers must recall at 300 health, but hiders cannot ill them if they do not. If a seeker does kill you while under 300, it simply does not count.

6) When a hider is out, the hider has to announce he is out and must stay in the base or the outer ring.

7) The losing team must surrender.

masterbpk4

12-20-2012

I understand this isn't perfect, please leave constructive comments. I really want the make the best rules to make the game most fun for all.

BeefJerkyHunter

12-20-2012

No.