Who are the best champions?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Palladine

12-22-2012

As far as I've seen, in order of strength:

Teemo: Shrooms provide too much map visibility, and encourage passive play. They prevent the opposing team from being aggressive, at risk of walking into shroom-fields. He also scales too well with Blackfire Torch.
Singed: Benefits too much from Blackfire Torch, gets to build extremely tanky while reaping large amounts of damage from torch.
Darius: His ultimate seems to be balanced for more people in the fight, and also gets to build mostly defense while dealing large amounts of damage.
Volibear: Scales too well with Overlords Bloodmail, double-dips health and damage.

Overall, adding the following line to Blackfire Torch would fix most of the problems in both TT and Dominion as of right now.

"This passive does not trigger on traps, and is only applied by the first tick of a damage-over-time ability"

Boogario

12-23-2012

**** u riot gimme my map back I ****ing paid for it its my intellectual property and i will take u mother****ers to court

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2012

Darius: He has a gap closer, 2stronk true damage and INSANE early, mid and late game.

Lee Sin: WUT? I hear you say? I main Lee Sin and that Q of his can save his life and juke his way out of every situation.

Singed: He's just too tanky for the damage he deals late game, activate ult and he's nigh unkillable.

I think you should balance threes champions differently from fives. Don't globally nerf all the champions because the meta difference between threes and fives is pretty big.

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogario View Post
**** u riot gimme my map back I ****ing paid for it its my intellectual property and i will take u mother****ers to court
/facedesk

You didn't pay for the map, you paid for the champions and their skins.

You can't take Riot to court for changing something you didn't pay for...

dancingghouls

12-23-2012

I dont understand why Darius isn't fixed. The general populace agree Darius needs some adjustment, and people pick him in most games because he is easy (I ult I kill I ult I kill). It's the weekend and what worse is all the kids are online and the sportsmen ship of understanding that maybe the op goof doesn't need to be in every game is completely lost on them. See you next week...or after the holidays.

A great ult like that with a great farming tool in his kit...he gets top farm and top ks kill score. Think Poppy when u remake him.

Roman

12-23-2012

Singed Darius Jax Nunu ChoGath

Brutality Crisis

12-23-2012

olaf, if you build him decently he can control top lane well with his q, give him shurelya's for team fights, and ravanoues hydra for cc and the game is yours.

Hat is Gosu

12-23-2012

All champs but soraka

BaBeeQ

12-23-2012

Micheal Jordan because he dunks everyone

Transmorgify

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaBeeQ View Post
Micheal Jordan because he dunks everyone
at least pick a player that was known for their dunking prowess, like Kemp or someone...