Who are the best champions?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VinceLegend

03-31-2013

Singed s0n

TonyTwoTimer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

Probably Darius, Jax, Lux, Garen and singed are the most picked TT Champs at this point, can't tell you the last game i played when i did not see them o.o

Karma is a bïtch

03-31-2013

I do not understand why people feed this thread, when there's no attention whatsoever given to the constructive 3v3 threads out there.

xNehpetsDoomx

04-01-2013

Jax - can close gaps and get away much too easily his cooldowns are next to nothing without any reduction alongside his rediculous base damage and tanky stats. Impossible to get away from.

Darius - is too bursty he doesn't even need to basic attack at all his ult is never used properly always just initiates with it and gets the kill anyways. Impossible to get away from.

Teemo - is easy to counter buy an oracle and he does nothing. I think lightbringer and sweeper are bull**** counters to his only source of damage when there is already an item that counters him that has always been in the game and is much cheaper in TT.

Singed - is the same as always slow can be annoying but he is counter-able. Impossible to get away from.

Voli - Op damage and easy as **** to fling people with his speed boost. Impossible to get away from.

Wukong - Instant stun to your entire team as well as a gap closer and a get away. You wouldn't give fiddles ult a stun but its fine on a tankier champ like Wukong? Impossible to get away from.

Trynda***** - Spin does 5x more damage than it should and goes 5x further than it should. Also has a heal for ~30% hp which makes him unkillable in a normal situation. (Aka u have to focus him and chase forever to even have a chance at killing him) Impossible to get away from.

Riven - Can hop forever and dash and gap close and aoe ult from 5000 units away also tanky. Impossible to get away from.

Renekton - Stuns dashes 12 times ults and gets 1000 more hp and tanky as ****. Impossible to get away from.

Olaf - Tanky as **** does more dmg when hes gets low, impossible to get away from.

Kayle - Heals for all her health in 2 seconds. Impossible to get away from, but not as impossible as previously.

Jayce - Hits for more than a nid spear in a fat aoe that's spamable. Tanky AD carry what are you thinking riot. Difficult to get away from.

Xin Cow - Impossible to get away from. Stun every 3 seconds. Hits too hard and too much speed. Impossible to get away from. Impossible to get away from. Impossible to get away from. Impossible to get away from.

Garen - Very long silence. Hard damage spin. Can't damage him at all. Ult does 1000+ damage as AP when he builds AD whic his stupid as ****. Impossible to get away from.

Pantheon - 3seconds of stun + combo = death with a teammate nearby its even worse. Spears hit for 700 easily. Bs passive. Difficult to get away from alive.

Fiora - Too much earlygame damage then snowballs out of control with uncounterable ult. (Unless you're one of 2 champs in the game with a blind and you time it perfectly and make it last 6 seconds) Difficult to get away from.

Vi - Ults and ignites and kills any champ with less than 3k hp. Impossible to get away from.

Kha'***** - Does 1000 bonus dmg when my teammates are not standing on top of me. Leaps from one turret to the other every 5 seconds. Impossible to get away from.

Caitlyn - Annoying as all hell can get away from most anything on TT. Stuns forever with traps. Ridiculous range. Not too hard to get away from but impossible to get away without having <50% hp.

Alistar - Way too hard of CC as well as decent damage if he snowballs. Impossible to get away from or near anyone on his team.

Shen - Thought rarely played he can cc your whole team for a chunk of time and counter any focus. Impossible to get away from.

Hecarim - Can go from his base to yours in 2.4 seconds. Ganks 24/7 because no wards.

Amumu - has to land a single skillshot then you die to his combo+ignite. Impossible to get away from.

Lee sin - Impossible to chase or get away from.

Cho'Gath - CC up the anus and redic ult. Impossible to get away from.

Skarner - Counters any good carry on your team because 3v1 ganks are impossible to stop with him. Annoying to get away from. Physically impossible w/ his ult.

Lux - Stuns from distance making ganks easy. Ult hits entire lane. Slow from forever away also helping ganks. Damage is too high from a distance on lane-clearing ult as well as wave-clearing E. Hard to get away from or chase.

Katarina - This is the only champ I play on this list and I play her when I want to go 20-0. Q is too much harass without popping it. W is useless but adds good damage and slightly helps get away. E lets you hop around every 4 seconds. Ult is ridiculous like always. She snowballs. She's hard to focus. She can get in and out in 3 seconds with a kill. However she doesn't have a ****ton of health or a CC so not too hard to counter but if she gets a kill you are ****ed in the a.

Rumble - Too much damage for a tank and ult has awkward range.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HP+DAMAGE is ****ing stupid as **** in 3s.

CC makes 3s impossible because no wards you can't avoid ganks with cc's.

Laneing phase is non-existent which is 90% of the skill in this game. You can tower dive easily at level 6 with your team meaning you will lose a turret if any of your team dies after level 6.

Turtling happens more in new 3s than it ever happened in old 3s even if it's less severe.

The little ***** nodes you cap give gold which is absolutely retarded to give an advantage because you can scare the enemy team after u ganked them.

Ganking is rampant which is the least skilled thing in the entire game and the only champs that counter ganks are seen as op because people cant gank them. (Teemo)

I've played over 5000 games of just 3s and in stupid "lets make 3s halloween themed" update you ruined it.

Shags

04-01-2013

^^ is there any other champ you would like to claim op. there's a couple you might have left out. *rolls eyes*

Karma is a bïtch

04-01-2013

tl;dr seems like you got a lot of issues playing Twisted Treeling, maybe you should stop.

Mist3rECH0

04-03-2013

Regnarok lol

ragnaraq

04-03-2013

Trynd is pretty strong, 3v1 and live

HKG Koala

04-04-2013

Maokai is fairly strong due to his ability to pseudo-ward. I guess the same could be said for teemo and heimer, although I haven't seen any heimerdingers in 3's, so I don't know what his overall performance is.

Xeroxian

04-04-2013

Rengar is good, simply because when you use his ult hes within distance to easily pounce on anybody within the map.