Who are the best champions?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Godly Tibs

12-20-2012

if i ever seriously wanna win and go try hard i pick nocturne

1.Easily farm the jungle and lane
2 Kills vilemaw easily (lifesteal and some defense is deadly)
3.Ultimate is the perfect gank tool
4. great sustain so he doesn't have to go back if low
5. overall just a great champ for 3s

if 3s had a solo que ranked id be going noct everytime haha

SaintHax

12-20-2012

I think Kayle is really underrated on this map, and can bring devastation. 3v3 team fights are handled quickly, and her Ult on the first person focused can turn the whole team fight.

Darius, while no gap closer, a flash pull, slow can wreck someone early game with a laning partner, and late game-- everyone knows. His damage, his Ult... game over.

Olaf has a ranged poke/slow and is a bruiser and can leave lane when low and farm the jungle quick before buying. He just scales well.

Rammus is like a support/tank. It's the quickness of the 3v3 team fight again that makes him more powerful. His taunt at max level is awesome enough, but with his ulti and speed ball!

Singed loves this map-- he can run from lane to lane crop dusting (even w/o the speed boost) so quick as to not lose any xp. In addition to his tankiness, he has a slow and a fling. The towers are underpowered and he can run in and tank 2 or 3 hits easy-- and allow the damage dealers to dive.

Jax has a gap closer, stun, mixed damage, dodge, and can dive towers. He starts good, and is a late game monster.

CabecoteNA

12-20-2012

I'm not an TT expert (honestly only did 2 games) but I noticed something odd. When I was capturing an altar the enemy Phanteon ultied to the altar but the red outliner of his ulti didnt show. I asked the other player in the game and they said that it wont show in there and that it was working as intended. May I ask why is that? I'm really interested in knowing

PurpleURP

12-20-2012

for normal blind pick:
darius - early damage advantage with passive and base armor plus strong level 6 into late game due to ult
niddalee - q range and damage with low CD. traps + blackfire tortch + no wards
singed - too easy build paths, just generally unstoppable mid to early late game
wukong - armor pen items + % armor reduction from q
rumble - ult + rylais + blackfire

Waverhouse

12-20-2012

Any champion that can build full or mostly tanky and is still able to do damage does well in TT, simply because they are balanced around 5 people beating their faces in and on TT they have 2 less people beating their faces in. This explains your Singes, Dariuses and Olafs. Bruisers with gap closers also do well because again, there are less people to burst them downso they are guaranteed a few more seconds of life to deal their damage. Jax, Xinzhao, Lee Sin, etc.

Squishies perform less optimally both because of a shorter game not allowing them build up to their end game, and also because less people on a team means less of a front line for them to stay safe behind. Typically a bruiser needs to work through a tank, another bruiser, some support CC, and then the carry's natural DPS throughout. On TT it's only a tank and another bruiser, and substantially less time is spent enduring the auto attack of a carry. Add in the fact that accidental engagements will happen more often due to a lack of wards thus not allowing the carry to position themselves too well, and there you go. Dead carry.

Draiders

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Darius is banned/picked every game in ranked. Teemo is sadly OP because he grants vision and does a ton of damage as full ap.

Slave Ship Capt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

In no specific order..

Amumu.. That Ult, comboed with blackfire torch and engaging methods his q and flash, You cant really focus amumu because the team will kill you.. You dont focus amumu he kills you..

Darius.. Build full tank and ult people.. never die

Singed.. Maps to small, he just does what ever he want.. He cant farm both lanes himself, keep you all at the tower and you cant chase him.. Lanes are to small (should chase singed anyway.. but im a rebel)

Jax.. Because hes Jax, Kits to strong for 3's

Morde.. Get Blackfire torch get to late game and win..

AND THE BLACKFIRE TORCH... <--- this is op as ****.. Why do you think its not on SR

mattypay

12-21-2012

DARIUS - ult ridiculous
Singed- black fire torch ridiculous
teemo-attack speed black fire torch ridiculous

These champs can 1v3 your team with low skill cap, look at your statistics to see about ~99% of high elo 3s matches have darius/singed banned.

Honorable mention: rengar (spirit visage+sunfire+heal) and now Vi- she can miss one of her moves and still KO you mid game, garen (ult does magic damage), olaf (unstoppable, etc), kayle(unstoppable attack speed etc), nidalee (unkillable if played correctly with blackfire torch + bushwacker traps op), rumble (ult)

Eryn

12-21-2012

Singed, Riven, Amumu, Cho'Gath, Teemo, Darius, Wukong, Yorick, Vi, and rumble.

OwnerOwnerson

12-21-2012

No need to cover the general gap closer / bruiser champs that have been well discussed already.

Im shocked not to see more QQ about RUMBLE.... Rumble is insane on this map. He can 1v1 anyone in the game with ease. His damage with blackfire is just absurd. If you teamfight and rumble hits everyone with his ult its GG....Not to mention he is too tanky and tag that with all the damage.

With the current 2 AD bruiser 1 AP meta...Rumble is by far the best choice for the ap champ...