Who are the best champions?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elderly

03-21-2013

yesh

hi im isaac

Recruiter

03-21-2013

Since a red has posted here, I'm just gonna put it here because I'm pretty sure they don't look at anything...

Where is solo queue? Why aren't we out of beta yet?

Garchator

03-21-2013

Karma Rules

shadowfang383

03-23-2013

i would say darius teemo and lee sin are tied for me.

VFC

03-24-2013

Pantheon!

extraiger

03-24-2013

para mi seguirá siendo el shaco por su facilidad de escape o se acecinar no importa que sea temo una cosa que aprendí en lol es que 2 vs 1 nunca ganan amenos que tenga para hacerle daño ambos objetivos

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2013

Honestly, its nearly impossible to play low mobility champions on Twisted Tree Line. There is no where to "Juke" like there is in Summoner's Rift, or even Dominion for that matter.

There is only 4 exits in top lane, and only 2 in bottom lane. From that, if you are in the middle of those two exits, you have two choices, and due to the spacing its nearly impossible to get to either.

There is also a lack of bushes to use for your juking Needs. There is 4 bushes in top lane, 2 in the jungle, and 3 down bottom.

Maybe one of the problems that I feel you could solve is splitting the bush bottom to make two bushes, making one more entrance to the jungle from that entrance, and making two more entrances from top to bottom.

I understand that takes a map overhaul and that isn't what you'd like to pursue, but I feel like its the layout that is causing so many champions without mobility to be, I hate saying this, unviable choices in competitive play.

Also, it seems to me that there is no "Jungle control" and maybe adding a buff to middle like their used to be, or possible a buff at each camp area to contest would help with this. I really miss the old speed buff, in all honesty. It wouldn't hurt giving the Golem's that buff for even 45s, would it?

This is my two cents, as your champions seem to be fine to play with its their lack of choices with each champion that disallows them to be good or possibly too good.

Also I know its been said, but having vision in TT is such a priority, and I really don't understand why Calirvoyance is not ran more often. I usually take it if no one else on my team does, because having vision is really overpowered in Twisted Treeline due to the lack of wards.

DivineBovine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2013

What about Dominion?

Rocha is PRO

03-25-2013

lee sin best champ

K K0

03-25-2013

I think it's pretty obvious which champions are particularly strong on the new twisted treeline and what champions have been hit hard in terms of viability. What you should be looking at is how this map limits the viability of the majority of a huge champion pool and makes for stale gameplay (unless you are playing normal's then people just pick what they feel like playing)

My main problem with the map is how claustrophobic it is, there is no wide open areas for a proper fight, The two altars are huge awkward obstacles that block vision and make things frustrating and make things particularly difficult for ranged champions. I personally think they should be flush with the ground.