Who are the best champions?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xoforce05

03-15-2013

darius, ahri, nami, lulu,

Sir Munchkin

03-16-2013

Almost ALL melee AD tanks, such as Darius, Vi, Jayce, Riven, etc, because most of them have an extreme amount of damage and are very tanky. Just getting a Black Cleaver and Frozen Mallet almost makes you invincible on 3v3's.

Norocku23

03-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicecube View Post
Darius, Teemo, Jax, Singed
Sweet! I've just received my free Riot Points!

>> FreeRiotPoints.me <<

North Crusade

03-16-2013

Darius has really good control and presence in TT due to he doesn't have to focus on sustain as much due to the lanes being closer to the base.

From what I've seen from my own experience, Vi tends to dominate also due to her gap closer and just burst potential.

Mages tend to be lackluster until mid-late game so naturally on a smaller map with less turrets to go through, bruisers and fighters tend to shine.

I've never really had problems with Singed though so.... yeah ^^;

Thanks for reading

YellowBananaMan8

03-17-2013

teemo because of vision, on my 3s ranked team i play him easy win.

MrSnitches

03-17-2013

Jax, Vi, and Malphite... GG.

Vatowski

03-18-2013

Pantheon is pretty strong since his ult takes most of the map, and you could backdoor with it

AjesN7

03-18-2013

i think most champs are balanced... many people arguing OP chamsp in TT, but hey.. are there no op champions on SR? (blitz, amumu, darius, shen, malphite, cassiop?)

following the thread, i think teemo is a pain in the a**, same for sion... teemo has been covered a lot, so im not gonna say anything.. and sion, well, he is tanky, does good damage, hard to kill, good presence, etc

ps: i dont think teemo, nor sion, nor many if not all of the "op" champions needs a rework for this map though. why?, because u could always ban them/counter them in draft pick, which is, in the case of SR, the reason you absolutely never see amumu and blitz in ranked games

LysandersHammer

03-18-2013

I personally love darius, singed, cho, and morde on treeline. They usually take 5 to bring down in summoner's rift, and do enough damage to destroy 3 people without too much trouble.

Casual712

03-18-2013

I think that Miss Fortune is a really good champion in the Twisted Treeline map, because there isn't a lot of place to run from her E, and R.