Who are the best champions?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hellArchValkyrie

03-11-2013

Best 3v3 team imo:
Darius; great damage output, good ganking potential,(and everything with normal bruisers )
Xin Zhao; great gap closing, kill everything with cresent sweep
Tristana; one of the best ranged champions

radiationcreator

03-11-2013

Vi is my favorite champ right now. I can get good kds and she is really to use. The way i use her is that i play her like a burst charecter. I go ult,excessive force,excesive force,then vault breaker.

shes been working out for me right now.

radiationcreator

03-11-2013

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________

radiationcreator

03-11-2013

sorry i made a duplacate

AuntieJemima

03-11-2013

Obvious Ones

Darius - His decimate does insane damage, his ult does insane true damage, his passive is a poison and he's tanky.

Singed - RoA and boots of swiftness, still wins even if he's 0/20.

Brand - His ult nukes a team of 5 pretty hard (stacked with his pillar) now imagine 3 people, oh and with Torch he does a LOT of DoT.

Personal Ones

Nidalee - I play Nid 3v3 because since it's a small map, it gives the enemy less time to move or react to super nuke spears through walls. Who needs wards when you have traps?

Shaco - You know when you're winning a 1v1, and right before you kill the enemy you instantly die? yeah Shaco prevented you from killing his ally and managed to kill you first. Deal with it.

Yorick - 3v3? No thanks, I prefer 4v3. (And if you have a Vlad and Shaco its a 6v2)

Volibear - Underplayed, and doesn't shine too much in a 5v5. Throw him into a 3v3 and he's as scary as singed. His bite is like a mini Garen ult.

slayer90000284

03-12-2013

I'd say Nasus. His Spirit Fire is nearly impossible the get around because the radius is so big. Also, added the Wither effect will keep them slow.

MrPresident79

03-12-2013

I'd say stealthy assassins with gap closers (something like that). Wukong could just stealth through the jungle and constantly harass throughout the two lanes with his decoy. But I'm not necessarily saying that he's the best, maybe Katarina.

YahIDidThat

03-13-2013

been having fun with panth in those bronze 1 games. Such a strong early game phase gives my teammates time to farm and or get kills. We usually do 1 early game champ, 1 mid game champ, and one late game champ

Xavior1012

03-13-2013

Vi is pretty decent

To3 HeroSword

03-14-2013

i personaly like varus and master yi for tt,because they bothfit the environtment and they have a bigg advantage with the wraiths and golems