Who are the best champions?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faps

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2013

The champs that tend to be dominant are bruisers and tanky casters such as singed and rumble. Tankiness will contribute heavily to win. Champs like singed, rumble, and elise can do heavily damage over time, esp with blackfire, and can also survive with durability like abyssal and rylai's, not to mention wooglets. Champions like xin, vi, renekton, jayce, jax, can do heavy consistent damage, which shuts down squishy casters such as malzahar, zyra, etc. Tanky bruisers shine all game, and that is a problem. Champs such as garen and renek don't scale out like they do on the 5's map because theres just less champions to fight, and ranged ad is not usually picked, which results in less of a kiting potential.

thepuppetmaster2

03-04-2013

I did not feel like reading through all 12 pages of responses but in the of chance that his name has not come up I am going to throw rammus out there. Solo he plays as okay, Very hard to kill late game with a decent crowd damage output thanks to taunt shell and ult, but what makes him maybe a little too strong is his mobility for such a small map mixed with his taunt. This allows him to initiate and stun with his roll, then taunt shell and ult to deal a ton of damage, keep the enemy from casting, and open them up completely for team mates, and if you are with an even decent team the high damage dealers will be dead off of that.

Kawaii Shadow

03-04-2013

I think Volibear,Evelynn,Akali,Nidalee and Elise are solid choice.

First of all i wanna say that i really like 'escape champions' in 3v3 because I'm ALWAYS in situation where you need to run.I kinda really like Tanks;Especially Volibear! I never played Elise or Akali,But i saw alot of them in 3v3 .

Volibear- Because I really like his passive! Useful in team fight!I think Tanks are the most important champions in 3v3. His q and his e are really strong.

Evelynn- She can disapear and do some ganks easily! Plus et w to escape. I think she's really OP in 3v3.

Akali- She's OP everywhere when you know how to play her! She loveeeeeeeeeeeees to chase!She can push easily the lane and escape.

Nidalee- One of the strongest champion that i played since now! I really love her cougar form cuz she can escapes easily too! Her Q is really strong and her w helps alot to avoied Ganks.

Elise-I dont really know why, But she's f**************ing OP in 3v3.____.

Finally, I think that there's only some bad champions for 3v3. Most of them are really cool to play with in 3v3. Only Vayne *maybe Quinn too* as an adc is strong and useful in 3v3 i think. ONLY MY OPINION!

Anyways,I play 3v3 with my best champions. I really love to support my team as a tank or someone that dont need kills to be OP.

C9 Ice

03-05-2013

Singed voli and wukong... troll flips knocks and super tanky with great dmg

Yago Xiten

03-05-2013

BRUISERS

The same people who were supposedly going to be toned down in the new map but have only gotten stronger because of S3 itemization and more linear and shrunken TT.

EDIT:

In particular this is a list of the most ridiculous champions in alphabetical order.

Amumu: Melts people with insane damage and instantly wins team fights when he presses R. Difficult to shut him down because of how hard he springs back once he gets a bit tanky.

Cho'gath: Has insane amounts of CC which can easily win a teamfight, very difficult to take down and very difficult to gank because of the silence and massive Rupture slow. His ultimate really helps to instantly kill many champions and because of the reduced number of champions on 3v3 v.s. 5v5 he is able to itemize for more damage and still be ludicrously tanky.

Darius: Dunk master Darius is impossible to escape or juke from because of his slow and grab. Chain dunking really ruins everyone's day.

Dr. Mundo: Still a gigantic painful brick of health who is very difficult to take down and he does constant effective damage with no items built for it.

Elise: Elise is pretty mobile with Rappel and does a lot of damage while still building tanky.

Gangplank: Builds tanky with crit which makes him hugely threatening in teamfights, while he has ultimate for global presence and Q grants great poke. Remove Scurvy makes him hard to focus and he's impossible to juke thanks to passive.

Garen: Destroys teamfigths, shuts down casters pretty easily (they have hard enough time as is) uncatchable because of that 8 second cooldown Ghost, stupidly tanky.

Hecarim: Stupidly difficult to catch, does insane damage in team fights, unjukeable, has a hard CC on his ultimate, heals a lot.

Jarvan IV: Cataclysm wrecks teamfights, has CC, escapes easily, tanky and has no problem doing damage.

Jax: Can 1v3 if he's fed enough. Gets tanky does plenty of damage, lots of gap closers, strong all game.

Jayce: So much movement speed from Acceleration Gate and his passive, and he can provide it to his team. His poke has insane range because of the small map. A knockback, an AoE slow, innate defense shred, builds tanky and still hurts.

Ok, I feel like it's pretty apparent there's a trend here. Hard CC on tanky high damage targets with great escapes....so basically every bruiser ever?

ownasaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

The best 3's team of all time is Vlad, J4 and darius. You get tanky, damage and ap.
J4 initiates just fine, Vlad does mad damage but has trouble sealing the deal which is where darius comes in.

XxAmuletxX

03-06-2013

I think Teemo is the best on TT.

Reasons:
Stealthiness and his mushrooms.

I've seen him go head on with a tank and just melt the tanks health bar down.

AsunaxKomachi

03-06-2013

Cassiopeia, with boots, blackfire, and rylai's she can out run most champions and deal a sizable portion of damage

BabyLoaf

03-07-2013

edit: anyone who can build tanky while still having their dmg scale into late game

elise, darius, rumble, singed, xin, cho, vi, renek, jax, olaf (still good imo), amumu, garen

Jazman84

03-07-2013

If you have protection, I have found that high burst champs that have a reset are great in TT.

Champs like:
Kha'Zix
Kat
AP Tristana
Akali

Obv Darius too, but he is cheese and will be permabanned in ranked/draft.