Who are the best champions?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

firearmor

02-21-2013

ashe is a good carecter to use

CartoonMad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2013

Teemo beats all!
Got a prob with it deal with it in therapy! ;p

Grinningsphinx

02-21-2013

Ive played TT for the last two years..my match history can back that up..

Currently I see Jax, Singed and Darius causing the most problems on TT.

Jax indeed hits way to hard with an empowered leap strike, and you often cant return any damage.

Singed becomes way too tanky at the 30 min mark....tankier then Rammus..something is wrong there. speed boots+alacrity+zephyr and tenacity mastery..yeah..umm...ok.

Darius because of Execution refreshing on kill. That mechanic needs to be entirely scrapped.

With the new items, tryndamere. teemo, akali and talon are fairly easy to deal with in comparison.

Genova Fearbane

02-22-2013

I think Ashe is the best currently for Twisted Treeline. Her hawkshot lights up a third of the map at a time, and with the smaller map size, her enchanted arrow travels quickly with more accuracy to stop or kill enemies who are running away.

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by firearmor View Post
ashe is a good carecter to use
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genova Fearbane View Post
I think Ashe is the best currently for Twisted Treeline. Her hawkshot lights up a third of the map at a time, and with the smaller map size, her enchanted arrow travels quickly with more accuracy to stop or kill enemies who are running away.
Except it's on a 60s cd. I'd rather just get a Lantern/Sweeper on .... anyone else

Pick anyone with a decent gapcloser and ashe is dead.

You might be able to make a teamcomp where she's viable, but it's crazy to say she is "the best".

Grinningsphinx

02-23-2013

Ashe?

LOL..

k

MrThePizzaGuy

02-23-2013

I think Kha'Zix is amazing at twisted treeline because his leap is great for escaping from bad situations and his taste their fear plus unseen threat do massive damage.

uthaiwit

02-24-2013

garen
anivia
because they are easy to use if you are pro and they have cheat skill to tricks you and do a lot damage to you

iamblamb

02-25-2013

Darius is overpowering because the current 3's meta is dominated by tanky bruisers which are more likely melee. The best counter to him that I've found is a blitz that can pull him out of a bunch and cc him until the TF is done.

Singed is overpowering because we no longer have access to items that do hp/second damage like the bloodrazer. Health tanks are becoming more prominent across all meta's and are managable in 5's but not so much in 3's.

Jayce is pretty strong because he can increase team mobility and that orb thing he fires damn near takes up an entire lane, in or out of the jungle.

Gragas is pretty strong too, good mobility some annoying cc and when he throws that barrel it allows his team to disengage smoothly. Suprised he wasn't mentioned earlier. I have to say i prefer the old TT by quite a bit.

Dr Swole

02-25-2013

singed, xin, rumble, darius, jax
Hence, they are banned 99 percent of the time.