Who are the best champions?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vandalin

02-16-2013

i would have to say that the best champs on Twisted Treeline is Bruisers such as darius garen and jarvan and many others

Llanw

02-17-2013

I just played a normal Twisted Treeline match with Twisted Fate, Darius, and Teemo as my team and we won against Tryndamere, Jax, and Sion. I used Twisted Fate and would say he's rather useful because of his utility being able to slow, snare an enemy, and gain back mana with Pick A Card to sustain in lane and his Wild Cards is useful for damage and clearing minion waves quickly.

Edit: Of course Destiny would be useful if your team is at their inhibitors to get their faster or if you need to help someone out, but I didn't end up using it during my match.

Danmonkey

02-17-2013

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but Fiora's ability to gank and chase makes her pretty strong, unfortunately she's pretty squishy and needs to rely on her teammates a lot. The double q move makes her excellent for harassing too.

alwayscold

02-18-2013

top tier champs (that have been seldom mentioned): warwick, garen, vayne, swain, kayle
warwick: q scales well against brusiers, strong sustain, that AS buff
garen: tanky, hard to deal with
vayne: true damage hurts
swain: pretty tanky deals tones of damage
kayle: ranged, such a powerful ult, scales well into late game

Drewship

02-18-2013

i don't know if its a glitch or intentionally this way, but kassadin has the best escapes on this map because his ulti allows him to go over the wall by the nexus and no other champion can complete this supposidly impossible feat

Dracom Lords

02-20-2013

Sion is my favorite champion !!!.
He is stronger.

CAKINATOR

02-21-2013

Zed was created for this map, the stalking hit -and away tactics can solo most champs while the ulti teaches a lesson to cocky eenemies stupid enough to travel alone when facing the wrath of Zed!

CAKINATOR

02-21-2013

ACTUALLY...Tryndamere's 'spinning'blade was the first ability in the League to utilize the 'ghost' ability imbuded to an ability, which they then applied to kassadin

cosmoton

02-21-2013

Blackfire torch in and of itself is far too strong still.
Especially on people like Nidalee, Lux, Cass, Rumble.
Nidalee is incredibly strong also because she can poke from a distance with spears and blackfire, traps have insane map coverage and 2 traps with Blackfire/Void end up doing about 800 damage (yeah, 800 with two Nid traps), plus her kite is nigh impossible to lock down. Even if you manage to CC her, you'll more than likely have taken a good 50% of your hp in traps, even more in spears, and then 1 take down can finish with ease.

The long range poke with blackfire is simply too strong right now. Low CD poke basically allows you to slowly push your opponent into their base and once they back you take the tower. Countering Blackfire isn't really cost effective because it does %max hp damage, and most AP will just rush Void immediately afterward so MR does little to nothing to protect you either.

I personally feel that the BlackFire Torch is breaking the game in 3s right now. It's WAY too strong. It should be balanced more like Liandry's where it burns %current rather than %max. Also, Nidalee spears need a nerf pretty badly too. The cooldown is too low for the amount of potential damage it outputs. Her kit all around makes her without a doubt the strongest AP in 3s apart from perhaps Singed, who is still kited by her. If you focus her, she kites while her team kills you, if you focus her team, she cleans up with spears and cougar during the fight. Lose-lose scenario. This also applies to 5s though in all fairness. She's too good right now.

Hope this input helps!

DrSleuthXIII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Lightbringer is getting some changes to help counter Teemo (his Shrooms are detected when you're in a short distance). Hextech Sweeper won't have these changes yet, but they'll probably be ported over as well.
Yeah that would make sense, Also if hextech sweeper had a sort of passive like lightbringer/lantern to make it useful against the Boss Creep (**** forgot the name of the giant spider freaky thing), as to avoid benefiting teams with 3 AD bruisers or AD casters over having an AP. (referring to bonus damage on monsters)

Overly strong champions imo at the moment are Singed (good in SR and even better on TT, I have a friend who carried himself to gold purely on Singed), stacking health meta is in and no one does it better (or benefits more from it) than Singed (arguably).
The only other examples I can think of atm are bruisers and they're being systematically hit in general so I guess my comprehensive review is done here..? Wish I could pull up more examples and figures on Singed I haven't been on TT in a while.