Who are the best champions?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WelfricUrgaya

02-02-2013

i say teemos good in Twisted Treeline because hes the only warder in it

ÐubbedSummoner

02-02-2013

Hey i know this is all caps but i just want to make sure riot see this!!!!! Can we please bring back the old twisted tree line because this new on just isnt even as fun... Like not at all so close this new beta one me and like 10-15 people i know hate it and want the old one back... So id say either bring back the old one or keep both but make something happen... I can get a petition going on this if you would like!

Please hit like if you agree!!!!

Ðarknes

02-03-2013

This is a honest to God problem that I have seen multiple times. Aside from the ever present garden who honestly scares me more then a Darius at this point(we counter Darius with Kayle top). The fact that when standing on an alter you can't see large aoe effects aka pantheon ultimate or zigs ultimate. The reason for this as far as I can tell, and with pantheon its a bigger problem bc of the size of the circle, is that standing on the alter doesn't give enough vision to actually see the warning marker. I've played a few games against a pantheon and we won them, but not being able to even see the ultimate is a huge advantage to a team with pantheon.

nebkla

Recruiter

02-03-2013

Any AP you play on this map is under powered because of gap closing champions and against a tanky person AP's cant live even with a tank on their team.

RTBardic

02-03-2013

I think that Zyra's point control with her plants is a little strong on Treeline. Unlike the other big AOE champions (Amumu, Galio, Katarina all come to mind), she can drop her ult on the middle of a point safely from a distance, never having to step onto the point to guarantee full control of it. If she has two seeds up, she can trigger the plants and then ult them, coming very close to forcing control of a point under any even-matched circumstances (2v2, 3v3 for a point, etc).

INnominate

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Teemo is strong because he has really good map control with Noxious Trap. Blackfire Torch lets him burn 25% of your health without him even being close to you.
I agree.

Jackman447

02-03-2013

I just played as tryn, too much speed to much life steal crits out of control, i was hitting 1000 everytime my rage was up and i could ace the whole other team which consisted of ashe, teemo, and xin. i would focus xin first and ace them. So tryn OP on twisted treeline, anyone who is a fast melee with lifesteal does extremely well on twisted tree line.

Jackman447

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by icydragan View Post
Id recommend Wukong becuase . 1 his q and e burst op + his decoy. 2. His ult kills all. i would recommend wukong since he his a left out character and is very good.
He isnt left out i see him played all the time on twisted, always does great havent seen a bad one yet.

Sithspit97

02-04-2013

Xerath is a great artillery AP character. His Q is really pokey and irritating. Plus his passive makest it to where u do not need to buy armor for him.

ZaPiEnZ

02-04-2013

hahaah