Who are the best champions?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loophead14

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Any sort of bruiser with great mobility or map awareness will do well on TT, easy to set up ganks and take nodes. Its very easy to build health and win in TT.

skate5584

02-01-2013

i say...... shaco is strong

LenderR

02-01-2013

HELLO! check n

Feisty Duckling

02-01-2013

The one that always seems to get me, is an AD Sion, with cleanse. Without the use of Thornmail here, there really isn't much you can do against him. Heck, even with ignite on him, he still can heal for near 300-500 a swing. It's outrageous late game, and he can virtually solo a team himself. He's dangerous, beyond all belief. There are probably more important people to deal with, though.

NanoHologuise

Recruiter

02-01-2013

Master Yi. If you play him AD/DPS and build around Statikk Shank, he can be unstoppable, providing you can counter the enemy.

FuschiaNoise

02-01-2013

Been playing quite a bit of Yorick on my second account lately, and I have to say he's extremely strong once he gets his first couple items, and he can harass just about anyone out of lane early game unless he gets constant ganks. Paired with teammates who do extremely well with farm, he will force the enemy team to choose between losing their top lane or letting their opponent's bot lane free-farm.

Add in the fact that he can build just about anything he needs to counter whatever the enemy brings to the fight, while retaining his sustain and effectiveness:
Once you have: Merc Treads + Manamune + Spirit Visage, you can build specifically to counter the enemy team without gimping yourself, turning you into an unkillable juggernaut of doom.

Surprised he hasn't been mentioned yet.

I AM LEGEND15

Recruiter

02-01-2013

I would say bruisers in general and also Darius. Darius i don't even have to try and just go 20-4 consistently. i really think ADC's are underpowered in these, dont really have a good reason for this yet but i have seen this trend for a long time, that is unless you get fed horribly.

1Darkwatch

02-01-2013

Just was in a 3s match where as soon as sindra built a manamune and fully upgraded it to next level she started insta comboing people down with the toggle mode on getting that much bonus damage applied to each orb that hits her target from her ult is a ridiculous amount of damage. The game went from fairly even to completely 1 sided with this single item she was able to combo down our malph tank from full hp with that setup which kinda makes me wonder how to counter approximatly 2 sec death combo that can be initiated from long rage with a stun. Hopefully riot just overlooked this broken combo or its a bug where every orb from sindra's ult should not count as a series of single target attacks to get the bonus repeatedly.

Pr0h4x

02-01-2013

Would Cassiopeia a good choice, as her ultimate is a mass stun, and her Q and W being able to do damage over time?

ltaly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Garen is very strong on 3's. Just started playing him for the first time today, can't stop winning.

Early game, not many people can trade with him. His Q chunks so much health, and that spin....
With brushes, it is very hard to kite him with out getting denied farm.

Late game he is one of the last people you focus because he is so damn tanky, yet deals "tons of damage". When his ult is up, it pretty much Garentees that you win team fights.

pub stomper for sure

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/f...ps6d4e25e3.png