Who are the best champions?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cloaked Figure

Recruiter

01-29-2013

The significant amounts of brush and general lack of wards make Blitzcrank not only viable, but pretty good, because of his ability to grab from out of nowhere, something he hasn't been able to do since Sightstone became everyone's favorite item.

ENZYRU

01-30-2013

if you play twisted treeline your cool but ima still call u FA GS and every one that works at RIOT are also FA GS

SkuLLDeMoN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Amumu, Garen, Wukong, Darius and Singed

Hey look a Smurf

01-30-2013

I agree. Gap-closing bruises tend to do well in TT. I find Teemo EXTREMELY annoying in TT because of his poison and especially when fed. Singed is also a major problem in TT as well. His AP Tank makes him really hard to kill, and even in 1v5 against Singed he is quite tough to tackle. Just imagine a 1v3.

Xin Zhao is also a really good champion in TT for his burst of damage and his gap closer, in my opinion.

I find some champions to dominant during early game which makes them fed and of course, hard to kill. Which I find is a major problem in the TT.

Zhyerx

01-31-2013

Teemo xD

r0arz

01-31-2013

akali.

Bentondesruction

02-01-2013

TF can be slightly OP with his ult and with wukong his clones can capture the altars meaning it can be a great baiting tool ~

Mists of Avalon

02-01-2013

My two favorite characters to play in 3V3 are Garen and Riven. I personally like to be hot in the action and both of these champions keep me there... Garen is wonderful in 3v3 because I can get him so tanky sometimes he feels like he could just nose dive into any action on map and come out alive! Of course, I still am a little sad with now much his Q was slowed in the recent patch... I'm adjusting but I don't like it... Riven I love for the freeze and ultimate. The ultimate is very good at taking down a turret FAST.

Arctic Lucian

02-01-2013

Swain.

Twisted treeline requires tanky champions that do damage in order to maximie the chances of winning. It's never been able to lose that from the other map.

Swain's abilities give him some vital things that are required for TT:

CC (slow, snare)
Damage
sustain.

I think swain is the tankiest mage out there, and he still does so much damage that he's my favoite champion on 3v3. His equivalent ad wise would probably be garen or riven.

HattrickzFerDayz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Scanned through almost all of the posts and no one has been correct yet. The correct answer is Karma four shore.