Who are the best champions?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

icydragan

01-27-2013

Id recommend Wukong becuase . 1 his q and e burst op + his decoy. 2. His ult kills all. i would recommend wukong since he his a left out character and is very good.

JustAverage001

01-27-2013

Darius - because of how easy it is to build him really tanky and still do alot of damage
Garen - same
Kha'Zix - leap over walls, without wards this ability with his natural dps allows kha to be godlike in 3s
Jax - takes down towers before enemy team can get there even when all 3 are alive with e and ulti late doesn't even rely on push
Master Yi - great roaming and built right can ninja towers like Jax

prototype787

01-27-2013

DARIUS , because i think he was designed for 5x5 , not enough with 3 champions for kill him before he ults you and at least he will kill 1 before die , SINGED same , and TEEMO the same if you dont buy hextech sweeper or the lightbringer , his shrooms provide absolut controll of the map and a lot of damage.

KiiYooMii

01-28-2013

Amumu

JumpTheShark

Adjudicator

01-28-2013

Darius is hands down the most op character om TT, followed by Singed, Amumu, and Temmo

Impactxboss

01-28-2013

Fiddlesticks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pvh3ZON7PM

DredorMacrae

01-28-2013

Hmm, I don't know about any of those characters, I have tried those, I have found that Diana is a very good Champion to use. She is very easy to build due to her Ability Powers being so needed in her abilities she uses. So I recommend Diana. Just my opinion though.

Icaro Harkonen

01-28-2013

I have to say it... Darius is an OP champ... Easy to use (so easy)... For me hes the best one

Objuankenobie

01-28-2013

Some champs i have been playing lately, are your mage type nukers i.e. cho'gath, mordekaiser, kayle, zyra, ryze... Look, this has treated me well cc+sustain, wins 3's so if you have one champ with zero cc then grab two others who do... Generally, if cho isnt banned, he does it all, darius is tried and true...DAMAGE lol Cho/Olaf/Darius/even Irelia, true damage is tough to handle... Mord you have to build your team around with cc, but if his ult goes off, its a 2v4 and a sure tower...and with some spellvamp, he can be very hard to handle. Pantheon is by far my favorite bruiser on this map, nocturne as well, due to the size of this map, it makes that mobility that much more crucial. Renekton, you get the idea, sustain+cc is a place to start when choosing your champion
One of the funniest parts about ranked 3's for me is....Its still in beta! We're like the lost twisted treeline children, wondering where our red buff is! Loving 3's is like being a hipster, "Yea i liked 3's before it was cool" it IS cool. Ban Singed/Olaf/Khazix/Cho/Amumu/Kayle, and you might be alright, the best tip i can give, COUNTER BUILD THEIR TEAM TO WIN. -OB

MephyRunsAllDay

01-29-2013

Darius is something to concern about. He heavily gets benefit the longer the fights goes on, and with less people to do damage, you have a lot of more time to keep fighting.
Also, its natural on TT to get more armor, and Darius has passive ArPen. He doesn't need to do anything to win, just a frozen mallet and its game over, he can easily 1v3 if not under a tower past the mallet.