Who are the best champions?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rockdalian

01-22-2013

Sion I have unbelievable win rate and once ult is on unkillable stun hurts all champs as they r dead b4 they can move n sheild deals rediculous damage n stops alot especially used b4 stun n explode after their r counters havent seen many

rockdalian

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luego View Post
Sam's list is generally considered accurate.

Teemo's not nearly the problem people think he is, but people refuse to buy oracles.

Singed is OP. I'm not a great player, but win most singed games. I doubt this is fixable, without completely and utterly destroying him on 5s. New itemization has weakened him, but he's still able to build RoA/Rylais/Sunfire or Abssal/BFT or wooglets. Tanky, disruptive, and does damage. It's just impossible to keep him from farming.

Darius OP. Build fulltank, and still need to be focussed first in a teamfight, or build up stacks and dunkdunk. And focussing the tank sucks.

Sion easily counters Darius ive gotten good against him cuz he is in every game I play

cyberbull

01-22-2013

Darius!!!
Teemo!!!

Bladedancer31

01-22-2013

I swear too god if Jax gets nerfed again im going to flip my ****
Jax is completly item depndant
Easy to shut down
No early game= feeds late game

hi im southpaw

01-22-2013

Lee Sin, his overall mobility make him scary to deal with when he's roaming, if a person who has mastered him plays him your team has a very hard time killing him even if he builds glass cannon. Not to mention the timing of the games makes him never drop off unless a team intentionally stalls.

JorDuke

01-23-2013

wukong, his nimbus strike + cyclone ability can be devastating if used properly, not to mention his very annoying decoy ability :'(

NYwildlife22

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

teemo, garen, sindged, ahri, shyvana, vi, hecarim, darius, lee sin, lux, kayle, malphite, jayce, ezreal, annie, ashe, mundo, blitzcrank, fiora, miss fourtune, nidalee, taric, vicktor, tristana, trundle, olaf, tryndamere, shaco, thresh, volibear, ziggs, zyra, varus, talon, riven, jax, diana, gangplank, graves, elise, draven, fizz, kha' zix, and kassidin. off the top of my head.. lol ive played all of these on the (new) twisted treeline, and there all pretty op.

Lady Gwethana

01-24-2013

I think Amumu is really good in TT.

NYwildlife22

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

garen, building ad (black cleaver, infinity edge) and tanky HP i havent lost a game with him on the twisted treeline in a while, level 30.

choaskachoo

01-24-2013

riven olaf jacye amummu mord garen lee xin some tanky aps and more