Who are the best champions?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

super wabbit

01-20-2013

Lee sin, because of his q he can dash everywhere and quickly take control of the map

A Big Damn Hero

01-20-2013

damn this thread is making me want to buy darius

Ryderknight

01-21-2013

Well. I'm going to be straight forward with you. All of them. Because every person has there own favorite champions so a better title would be, "Who are your favorite champions?"

I think Teemo is the best. He's quick and dangerous a perfect combo. With his mushrooms and poison dart and his passive to be invisible for a few seconds is amazing.

Garen is an easy champ to come by. He doesn't take much skill to use, a very easy champion. But that's why he is so cool, he's like a starter champion. And his R is astounding. It can literally take half of some ones health depends how much ability power you play with him.

Finally I would have to say, Ahri. She's one of the best from my perspective. Her charm then quickly using her Q #Orb of Deception# Followed up by her, Fox-Fire. She is very powerful when it comes to close combat. Also with her charm move she can pull people closer to her direction. She can Easley pull them to the turrets, and pick up first blood. That is why I like Ahri.

BloodyDecent

01-21-2013

Nocturne and Master Yi. they may not be at their bests during a 5v5 match, but Twisted Treeline is more solo oriented. the only feeding there is is if you screwed up early in the game or you are really hellbent in not team cooperation, which are downfalls for yi and nocturne who have little defense and atk to start off with, not to mention feeding summoners give big advantages over these guys. but if done right, yi can start killing summoners early with teamwork or luck, then start using his ulti, run down one summoner, refill skills, use E to heal, taking little damage due to the armor u get, ulti, kill another champ, E, ulti, triple kill ace. at this point if u can get an ace by yourself the game is won.

now to Nocturne. starting off with a atk spd shoe will guarantee ur speed greater or equal to enemy champs, so deaths are lessened and kills are easier flat out. then u wanna start on either infinity blade or the tiamat cleaver(?). atk spd is last on the list cuz ur gaining atk speed anyways from lvling E, so your doubly increasing your lethality. until u start getting pickaxes or bfgs, u should stick with another summoner, but once u get ur sword or axe, start initiating combat since your atk should be really high for an early game. nightmare the enemy asap, use ur shield if u think they gonna use an atk, and use Q to make sure u got a trail on them. this pattern is to ensure your prey cant escape, and if he tries to your already faster than him and can easily trail. once you have your ulti, if he flashes away or uses ghost, wait for the ghost to enter cooldown or if he flashed get your ulti ready and just click on him and continue to hack. easy kills. then combine with life steal axe and a life steal lantern and focus on health and defense so you can just feel that much more powerful hacking soullessly at your enemies life.

d3rph3rp

01-21-2013

people who are great duelists, such as pantheon and such

Qdwczseax

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Hey guys, I wanted to get a general idea of what you guys think are the best champions on Twisted Treeline, currently.

If possible, I'd like to get an explanation of why they're strong, not just that they're overpowered. For example, don't just say Teemo is too strong--say "Teemo is strong because he has really good map control with Noxious Trap. Blackfire Torch lets him burn 25% of your health without him even being close to you."

I'd like to figure out a good way to deal with these outliers, so let's come up with a good, comprehensive list first
my opinion: garen is a REALLY GOOD brusier but however its mostly for beginners, jax is REALLY GOOD for attack speed but however he runs slow and mostly gets killed easily because of low health and couldnt have enough running speed to escape. to me i think jax needs more speed buffs.

Tuul

01-21-2013

Darius. True damage ult that refreshed when he kills with it. Incredibly overpowered, imagine if cho-gath's feast refreshed when he killed a target with it. Or a veigar's ult. Or any high damage ult.

Charlie Wahl

01-21-2013

I find it hard to lose a game with lifesteal Riven, especially in the early game 3v3 scraps if we can pick up a couple kills. Snowballin' hard. By level 15, if properly built, I can nab Spiderbro and leave with the buff and full health.

Teemo seems to be pretty strong on TT if only because of the map size. Tiny map makes mushrooms easier to spam, and throwing in the extra damage given by the altars...that's just asking for trouble.

Global ults on everyone are really spammable, since fights mainly occur between the altars (a.k.a. between spawn points) and in the bottom lane. Straight shots in narrow lanes make it hard not to land a Crystal Arrow or a Spinning Draven Death Wheel.

Freerfs

01-22-2013

I would say Lee Sin. Compared to Rift he can easily use his q on camps or minions to get anywhere quickly. It extremely tough to kill a half decent one because he can just q over the wall almost anywhere.

Rebekkah

01-22-2013