Who are the best champions?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SWFox

01-16-2013

Although any champ can get annoying if fed the Top five that give my team trouble are the following. These are not necessarily in a power order as each one can be op depending on the team comp versing them. Jayce is super strong level one with amazing damage and good poke in lane. Singed has been mentioned and for a reason so disruptive in team fights usually not killed and if you have a squishy on your team,forget about it. Garen is a priority ban unless your whole team is all ad/tank just for the silence alone but his passive also enables him to stay in lane for so long he levels faster so its a vicious circle. Wukong seems purpose built for threes its like facing Lee Sin but oh wait .....theres his clone and its doing massive damage at altar team fights triple kill to Wu. His escapes with the clone also enable him to not take flash and an extra summoners can make all the difference. Amumu has been in I would say 70 percent of the games I dont ban him. His ult is the reason he is picked, broken on threes to say the least. If you dont know where he is you better not team fight.Blackfire torch changes his ult into an Insta-Nuke. Then Wooglets for the save while his other team mates clean you up if any Hp is left. So in summary Jayce,Garen,Wukong,Amumu,Singed dont like to see any of them.

Sebastion123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFox View Post
Although any champ can get annoying if fed the Top five that give my team trouble are the following. These are not necessarily in a power order as each one can be op depending on the team comp versing them. Jayce is super strong level one with amazing damage and good poke in lane. Singed has been mentioned and for a reason so disruptive in team fights usually not killed and if you have a squishy on your team,forget about it. Garen is a priority ban unless your whole team is all ad/tank just for the silence alone but his passive also enables him to stay in lane for so long he levels faster so its a vicious circle. Wukong seems purpose built for threes its like facing Lee Sin but oh wait .....theres his clone and its doing massive damage at altar team fights triple kill to Wu. His escapes with the clone also enable him to not take flash and an extra summoners can make all the difference. Amumu has been in I would say 70 percent of the games I dont ban him. His ult is the reason he is picked, broken on threes to say the least. If you dont know where he is you better not team fight.Blackfire torch changes his ult into an Insta-Nuke. Then Wooglets for the save while his other team mates clean you up if any Hp is left. So in summary Jayce,Garen,Wukong,Amumu,Singed dont like to see any of them.
I think that you are a complete downy cause singed is shiet on it

FoxCornFlakes

01-16-2013

The Champions i Prefer are Cho'Gath, Ryze, Evelynn, Corki, And Zyra...
Hope i Helped. those are some of my best champs
These Champions Can be very helpful to your team...Thx i:

Pirux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

IMPOSIBLE TO LOOSE TEAM:

Darius... because is darius.... op char from nature (u can buy any kind of item it will be ok, even all doran blade works fine half the game) They should nerf it's HP since is imposible to confront: The map is small so he almost always can grab all and RRRRRRR... The new item that splash gives him the blood mark easy to all, his life, regen and defense are almost tanky so if there is no tank in the team he can be a good one...Even bad or new players makes a good game...

Amumu, his cry is very effective since the map doesnt allow you to scape easy, and his stats with a good build makes him powerfull and tanky quickly.

Talon or WuKong, his skill range is very effective for the same reasons, the map is small and is easy for him to gank, trap and run.

Runed Wolf

01-16-2013

Vi has been my favorite 3s champ since she came out, great damage and cds, great cc, great feel and the bug fixes are gonna be awesome

Asanmo

01-16-2013

i think lee is really strong haha hes strong in all the fields like jungling and tanking

Onioncart

01-16-2013

Teemo is strong because of his free wards, but I've heard about the blackfire torch stuff. I have also found that Darius can snowball out of control because he does good damage with being tanky as well. Garen seems to do well most games because a combination of amazing durability, decent damage, and mobility. I main cho and find that his CC can really control a team fight even if he can't always win it. Generally, bruisers seem to come out on top.

Ricohsuave

01-16-2013

Kayle, I stopped playing 3's because when the enemy team had a kayle they had a 100% win percentage because of her ulti. During the endgame teamfights, since there are items to completely obliterate your health in about 4 seconds all kayle has to do is throw her ulti on their strongest carry and we cant kill that carry at all. Even if we end up killing kayle and her other partner, the one shielded lives and wins the game for them. It happened about 5-6 times in a row and my friends and I just stopped TT because of how messed up that mechanic is.

Romuless I

01-17-2013

Sona ftw 3 v 3. All ap and magic pen and health, boots of swiftness of alacrity. It's funny how good it can be really if you do it right (-=

freton

01-17-2013

Singed is Unbeatable. Build Rod of Ages, Rylais, Blackfire in that order and you do so much damage while still having over 4k health its ridiculous. i am currently on about a 23 win streak with this.