Who are the best champions?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

l PennywisE l

01-11-2013

my squad does pretty well with diana, singed and xin zhao. even against a post 6 darius, i find that diana can snowball hard enough to get him down then just q,r,e,w for the kill.

Dispoil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Singed. In 3's your not going to have as much CC as you would in 5's. It feels like singed was built around withstanding the CC and dmg output of a 5's. A 3 man team just can't take him out quickly enough. You are forced to chase him if you want any small hope of killing him, which of course is exactly what a Singed player wants. If you ignore him, his slows, flips and high dmg output will allmost allways wreck your team.

Im Jungle GG

01-11-2013

Lee sin i still believe is one of the strongest on TT just for his huge damage output early game on an early game map.

cyranojoe

01-11-2013

I main Singed and today I got melted like NEVER before by a pretty skilled Eve player using BFT. She just dissolved me at all levels of the game. We still won, but I had to avoid Eve or catch her unaware first. This is more of a matchup comment than an observation of "best champs", but there you go.

Singed does dominate. He's not unstoppable, but it's tough to crush him if the player stays safe/alive through level 4 or 6.

BigBallsMcGee420

01-12-2013

The single strongest champion in Twisted Treeline is Satan himself, Teemo. The reason i say this, is because of his ability to defend/stall his own altar from being captured. It is unreasonable, a champion that needs to be relatively close to a champion to do the majority of their damage can defend his altar from the safety of his base. His mushroom damage denies the attacking team from capturing a point, because you cannot capture a point while taking damage from a champion. Meaning he could stack them in a way, that they would get popped individually, so that if someone tries to take their altar while all 3 are dead, it would delay so much that they may be able to respawn in time, to defend and take the enemies altar after aceing them (low from shroom damage).

Not only that, is damage IS JUST TOO DANM HIGH. Most teams i see, run teemo as the AP in bot lane, which makes his shrooms do stupid damage. However if he goes bruiser top and you dont kill him repeatedly pre-6 youare going to have a bad day. He kites your champion (if no gap closer, iirc) days and just burns your hp..

Also, Darius. Incredibly poweful ultimate, and canbuild straight damage in Twisted Treeline as there are less people to focus down a darius. His E, similar to Blitzcrank hook, creates TOO MUCH DISPLACEMENT. His Passive armor penetration, with the Black Cleaver makes him do SO MUCH DAMAGE, he can build straight tank after that point and he will demolish EVERYONE.

Cynik Havoc

01-12-2013

Darius is a really OP ganker on any map all he has to do is pull spin and ult and your basically dead. And since his ult does pure damage their is no way around it.

wetsloppybj

01-12-2013

lux. her combo is crazy on twisted tree line, with the black torch burn and just her "gib" in general she is OP and it sucks

Zega000

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetsloppybj View Post
lux. her combo is crazy on twisted tree line, with the black torch burn and just her "gib" in general she is OP and it sucks
I agree but I do not think she is OP, I believe that she has a mid to high skill cap. Her build offers a degree of choice between CDR, resistance/health, and damage.

Fanderey

01-15-2013

I used to be on the OP Teemo bandwagon, and although my hatred for him will never wane, I don't mind facing him on TT anymore (I think the upcoming item changes will help a lot too). I find Darius and Singed much harder to deal with. Since Darius does physical damage, magic damage, true damage, and ults all day, he feels a bit difficult to build against (other than the entire team building loads of health, which isn't the soundest of strategies). TT also has more team fights early, before there's time to build up health anyways, so Darius tends to just snowball and become unstoppable. Singed is annoying to face anywhere, but I think he gains extra benefit from the layout of TT, since his poison is even tougher to avoid than it is on SR. I know not to chase the Singed, but on TT the bases are so close that he usually can't even be cut off, and his escapes are pretty much assured. He's still not crazy OP on TT, but it feels like a bit of tweaking would be warranted.

Runed Wolf

01-16-2013

This may never be viewed by any actual rioteers but this is a quick fix for the balancing of bft, you could simply change the percent damage done by bft on aoe abilities or dots as opposed to single target spells this could further address the insane damage output of teemo shrooms while still giving full percentage dmg on toxic shot, also for singed and his poison trails and rumble's ulti