Who are the best champions?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lumione

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XmobdropperX View Post
Teemo's shrooms can be very frustrating when roaming and when the team actually engages his blind can pretty much swing into his team's favor if he blinds the enemy teams carry.
In Summoner's Rift, one champion being blinded means that the teams damage can still come from 4 champs. In TT, blinding one champ is a much, MUCH larger deal- removing one champion's worth of damage from ANY team fight in a 3v3 can have catastrophic consequences, carry or no.

What if Teemo's blind only made you miss attacks against Teemo?

Nicksiren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

People aren't saying nearly enough of the main one here: Riven. She is such a broken champion on this map (as well as other maps) it's unbelievable. I fought against a Riven who 1v3'd our entire team at 10~ minutes. Without any boots. None.

Puffball

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicksiren View Post
People aren't saying nearly enough of the main one here: Riven. She is such a broken champion on this map (as well as other maps) it's unbelievable. I fought against a Riven who 1v3'd our entire team at 10~ minutes. Without any boots. None.
You act like boots are a huge boost to damage. Stat wise, boots are bad. The only reason boots are good is for the movement speed. Riven could go without boots with movement quints and her mobility. Therefore, the fact that she didn't have boots would actually have HELPED her kill your team rather than hinder her. Also you didn't describe what your team comp was. I am assuming that you had very little CC, even slows, because that would have made it impossible for her to do so.
TL;DR She probably had more damage and you had no CC to stop her from getting to you. You also probably were squishy.

PurpleURP

01-09-2013

rumble, just get rylais and a blackfire and you do unstoppable mad damage with your ult.
its just too easy for too much damage being too tanky

BloodMoodQC

01-09-2013

VI

http://www.sanger.dk/

PhantomGuinness

01-09-2013

I think Janna is pretty good in 3v3 when built full AP because her q fully charged destroys minions waves and since she has a knock up a slow a shield and a knock back you can get out of some really tight spots

Nevermorezorz

01-09-2013

Lux with Frozen Mallet, Iceborn Gauntlet, and just bruiser items was the dumbest thing I have ever faced in my life. Most broken thing I've ever seen..

Lachrimae

01-10-2013

Amumu, I'd say. Eve too.

These guys just kinda turn their game around every time.

eLeeTeR

01-10-2013

Olaf is amazing on TT

He can do a ton of dmg and you can build him straight tank if you want too.

Olaf is amazing!

Damion Darksky

01-10-2013

I personally find that an Amumu - Zyra - Tryndamere combo is just unbeatable, mainly because of Amumu's CC, Zyra's slow and knock up, and Tryndamere beacuse he's a scary critical monster.