Who are the best champions?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HiddenOctopus

01-02-2013

What it seems, and what I have been saying for a while, is that TRUE damage is OP. There is almost no counter play to it, it is really aggravating that there is nothing you can do to stop it. As you can see three of the top problems, Darius, Cho, and Olaf, all do true damage. Coincidence? I think not.

Đorian

01-02-2013

teemo¡

Krosan

01-02-2013

Judging from some more recent experiences, I'd like to reiterate that Wukong is probably the single most "sleeper" overpowered character on this map at this moment.

He has a high-disengage skillset, allowing him to build comparatively low amounts of defenses, and the armor reduction on Crushing Blow is nothing short of devastating in conjunction with the new Black Cleaver.

GANGBANGARANG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Lightbringer is getting some changes to help counter Teemo (his Shrooms are detected when you're in a short distance). Hextech Sweeper won't have these changes yet, but they'll probably be ported over as well.
Do you mean Lantern or is Lightbringer being ported over?

NinetyNineTails

01-02-2013

I'd like to make an obversation for Nome about Teemo;

I find that Teemo (and I've played a lot of TT Teemo) is very snowbally on TT. If Teemo's team is doing badly, Teemo has a lot of trouble making the network of shrooms that make him OP (to whatever degree one believes he is OP, that's how he does it). If it's risking ganks just to step into the jungle, then it becomes very hard to shroom up the jungle. Also, if Teemo's team is rarely in a position to take advantage of the health Teemo takes off the enemy before the engagement even starts, then that shroom damage didn't really accomplish very much.

However, if Teemo's team IS winning, Teemo pushes them into nigh-invulnerability. If given a little time, Teemo will have shrooms everywhere. An enemy that might be able to push back out, take an altar, maybe sneak in spider, and establish themselves for a comeback instead finds that any step into the jungle loses 20% of their life AND alerts the enemy team of exactly where to go for the kill. Teemo's team can be incredibly aggressive about pushing lanes and farming the enemy side of the jungle, because the shrooms keep them totally safe. Comebacks become extremely difficult.

tl;dr Teemo's snowball tendancies on TT are, IMHO, underappriciated. If there was some way to control the way Teemo takes over the map with shrooms when he gets an edge without compromising his ability to use them to assist in jungle control and gank prevention in a less strangling manner, that might be the right thing to do.

P.S. - Lantern/Sweeper are insufficient counters to shrooms. Teemo is capable of putting out far, far, far more shrooms than the cooldown on these items will allow the enemy to clear. I've watched enemies attempt to keep my Teemo's shroom network pruned with multiple of these items. It keeps me from being able to do silly things like put shrooms near spider or around corners outside their base, but it's no more than an annoyance.

YSRS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Lee Sin is strong because with the mobility he receives from his Q-dash combined with his W-dash gives him high mobility making him problematic to kill in combination with Phage/Slowing Items/ E . He can Q-in slow you, and W-out to lane minions or a teammate if the situation proves difficult.

AshesOfTheFallen

01-02-2013

People forget about Pantheon, Pantheon is a strong early game in TT and his ult makes him really reliable in team fights, the problem is Pantheon losses power late game. Not to worry his Black Cleaver and Trinity Force make him really strong and a really good carry, aside to what most people would build with him which would be Frozen Mallet, but it is because of this reason he losses power, BC, TriForce, Hydra, and Mercurial Scimitar make super strong late game, have in mind that these items will make u tanky and also a counter to APC's, Stuns? Suppressed? Silenced? No problem Mercurial Scimitar will help u with that.

An OP team would be Darius, Teemo, and Pantheon, Pantheon's stun, and Darius' pull make it imposible to survive, Teemo shrooms everywhere haha.

Shyvanna, Hecarim, and Lux have great team comp in this map, for shyvanna and hecarim are so tanky and hit like a truck,

there isnt much to say, in all in all, i believe that the person who builds damage and defense (health, armor, or resist) will win in any game, a good Rod of Ages to Wooglets, its just to much in TT, and Black Cleaver to Triforce is just Broken!, You melt your oppenents away, but brute strengh aint always the ticket to victory, you can 11-3 and still lose .(it has happened to me). not because your team fed or your team sucks, but because you yourself have called bad play or aided in such always pick fight you know you can win and play safe =] thats all folks

AshesOfTheFallen

01-02-2013

i see a lot of people writting about Talon, Talon is good but even in late he is to squshy all he needs is some good cc and he can be taken down sad truth, but still dont try to 1v1 talon unless your sure =]

Psheman

01-03-2013

Hero for pussies in 3v3 : Darius, Morgana, Katarina, Jax. Alll noobs picked it. Good job riot. ..pathetic

Uparmored

01-03-2013

Who would be a good ap glass cannon on this map