Who are the best champions?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caecus Scius

01-01-2013

I played AS singed for the first time, and let me just say this... its easy. I have maybe 4-5 games as singed under my belt in other game types, and I rocked face in TT with him without much problem.

Maybe singed is too EASY... ie- he requires too little skill to do well. Teemo, Jax, Kayle, etc... they require real skill IMO to do well. Singed and Darius are herp derp easy.

Death8630

01-01-2013

From what I can tell, teemo pretty much seals a game. His shrooms do ridiculous dmg and solidify his team's control of the jungle. If you can't move as a team in the jungle to set up ganks without losing 2/3 your hp all you can do is sit in lane and hope they fail push and you can counter quickly. I mean c'mon! When his shrooms have so much utility do you really think they should do much dmg at all? Apart from him, pretty much any high dmg gap closer.

TwistedBeardLine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeskyPanda View Post
I would say Jayce. That might seem odd, but he can already Q through walls and from any point in lane he can shoot almost through jungle and vice-versa. I understand that's difficult to work around considering it's just map design versus a character, but I think it would make sense to have objects skillshots couldn't penetrate.
If anything I feel like what the pain in the ass is, is his speed boost. All the other stuff aside, if you get stuck in blind pick without the necessary team comp, he's fine, you adjust by buying a shurelya's or God knows what else. Just another reason we need a Damn Draft Pick. This mode is at least as champ specific as 5s, We NEED a DAMN Draft.

MaximusEvil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Olaf seems to be a very strong pick, and he is very easy to use. His combo of E>W>Q>E>Q>E>Q>E>W and maybe an R/Ghost and you can easily take down any opponent. Rush a Hexdrinker, and win games.

Id have to say Naut is very Op on 3s, you build him tanky/ap and he cannot be defeated. Naut+ Iceborn gauntlet+Randuin's Omen and you cannot escape since all of his moves are CC in themselves and running is not an option. Put a Blackfire Torch on him, and watch your enemys health disappear as you CC them to death.

Filthy Meadows

01-01-2013

i play talon on twisted tree, and i do amazing, against a variety of opponents, i find myself getting triplekills very often and snowballing into a phenom

TwistedBeardLine

01-01-2013

The problem is snowballing on 3s, and besides that, with blind pick that's incredibly easy to do. Why not make a damn draft pick? There are so many LoL players you can't possibly try to convince me that there's not a large enough pool now for 3 different ques.

Hoisengerd

01-02-2013

Singed, Teemo, Singed, Olaf and Singed...oh, and Singed too

IS14155bc7d78be46301c21

01-02-2013

Champions with a lot of HP; Volibear, ROA rushed Singed, Renekton, Cho, etc..

Because turrets does quite low damage, that makes diving not much a problem.

Like some other said, if turrets would do % HP damage, some mid-late game balance problems can be solved. And we can see some other champions picked other than regular 15 champ.

You dont really have much to do when a Voli, Singed, Wukong dives you even after 15 minute mark.

And, also,

What makes Voli, Singed and Darius good is, instead of having gap closer, they pick you inside their team.

Snoop Nome

Game Designer

01-02-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Lightbringer is getting some changes to help counter Teemo (his Shrooms are detected when you're in a short distance). Hextech Sweeper won't have these changes yet, but they'll probably be ported over as well.

Sexual Innuendo

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicecube View Post
Darius, Teemo, Jax, Singed
So how many of you read the entire post, including the really detailed part about how it's important to give REASONS instead of just listing champions?