Who are the best champions?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EADragonMasterMF

12-29-2012

It could be odd about question "are"; but my only champ in Twisted Treeline is Xin Zhao and play on duo top lane.

atsned

12-30-2012

Teemo is really strong if you have time to build him

killerjazz97

12-30-2012

I personally Feel that GAREN is the Besst in the TWISTED TREELINE as he is a very effective attack champion... If we focus on the recommended items we'll surely have a good build but a little extra ATTACK such as B.F sword and a combination of 'q' and 'e' and a finisher with the 'r' will deal LOADS and TONNES of damage... I prefer a LARGE amount of health and LARGE amount of attack... The opponents are pissed within minutes...

I can personally get a triple kill (ace) from FULL health (opponent ffull health) and escape...

also i put armour penentration runes and other stuff...

kianistus

12-30-2012

Darius - he's pretty tanky so he lasts long in a fight, and he can deal some heavy melee damage.
Kennen - hits pretty hard, not as hard as some mages granted, but he's also got an aoe stun which will lock up the entire team plus really good suvive with his ball and stun.
Teemo - hits like a truck...has shrooms which help scout and soften up enemies before fights begin.
Jax - stun, good survive, hits hard, can be build ad or hybrid which makes him versatile in game

Overall, Bruisers dominate this map. Assassins i feel are more situational (to counter things like teemo for instance), and mages trump adcs because they have higher burst as opposed to sustained damage. Burst is better in this map since you're more likely to die quickly there being only 3 players so you need to get your damage out faster since the fights are faster.

JessicaSexMe

12-30-2012

Pantheon= harasser and can ult's around even to altars
Jax= tanky damage wuser stun and hybird.
Most tanky damage like volibear xin zhao darius jax and so on can dominate this map. The only mages i can think of is Lux and Swain are pretty op too. Maybe even Ryze

eBayOfPigs

12-30-2012

Darius:, that burst AD or sustain and tank is insane, plus R on the other 3v3 contenders (I.E Teemo) He doesn't require to be fed at all and when given a Frost Maul essentially gives free kills to the Ranged carries.

Q: bursts in an AoE fashion and that bleed

W: Ignores thins like blind slows and deals crit as well as 180% damage

E that pull and passively makes him an armor tank counter

And R: self explanatory, but if you're new, perhaps the phrase "Cooldowns? What Cooldowns?"

Then of course,

Teemo: Mushrooms for map awareness and counter ganks as well as altar guards. He does particularly well because of his stealth and blind combo good for surprise initiations, and with Rylai's he can kite like no other.

Q: No ADC in this game can survive a 600+ damage blind that lasts 2 seconds

W: To escape almost anyone and kite them quite well, move speed for the win.

E: That poison combined with something like Blackfire Torch + Rylai's + Hextech Revolver = OP

R: Mushrooms cover map and soften enemies before fights even begin, in a BIG way.

More on the post later. At work now.

glitterthunder12

12-30-2012

Ashe Kayle

VENDETTAv2

12-31-2012

I have had quite good luck with ziggs. his abilities seem to work better on the smaller map. and plus his ult is pretty much map wide.

Naokazu

12-31-2012

Due to the short distance between lanes, anyone with strong lane clear can run back and forth taking a large portion of the available CS for themselves. This doesn't necessarily give their team a better chance at winning, but it does make them individually stronger than they ought to be.

Outshine

12-31-2012

Darius - Obvious Reasons
Fiora - Teleporting around I can die before I even get a hit on her because of the teleporting
Singed - Obvious Reasons
Evelynn
Jax
Pantheon - Block and Stun... a ranged spear and an Ult that can go like anywhere.

Those seem to be the ones that I just cant stand because they are so good.

Darius and Fiora are way too strong.