Who are the best champions?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TSM OddOne

12-28-2012

I've seen a vayne do very well on a treeline. She always landed her e because the lanes are so narrow. poppy might also have the same properties

KesslerCOIL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Darius- builds insanely tanky but if you dont focus him first he kills you, if you focus him first then his team kills you.

Jax - He's just too strong on 5v5 as well, His ult scales too well(ap to mr, ad to ar) and is just too naturally tanky for how much free damage he has in his kit.

Teemo - While he isnt as bad as he was, if given enough time he can shroom the whole map, securing a win in every teamfight. After nerfs he's gone down from seemingly 90% winrate to 70%.

Singed - I cant really place my finger on it. He's tanky but if you stay near him too long he will most likely kill you before you kill him(much like amumu)

Olaf - Same case as Darius and since he has a true damage nuke on a reasonably short cd, Armor doesnt do too well at countering him.

Vi - Her Ult cleanses everything. She counters health. She counters Armor. She has sustained damage. She has burst damage. She has basically everything but CC and she's a total terror to deal with. Her ult needs to work like skarners and should NOT cleanse snares, stuns, fears and taunts >_>

Basically a combination of any of these 3 champions will win you the game.
Especially any Protect the teemo and Team Mother of god how do they deal that much damage(Darius, Jax, Vi)

Rockaqt

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Hey guys, I wanted to get a general idea of what you guys think are the best champions on Twisted Treeline, currently.

If possible, I'd like to get an explanation of why they're strong, not just that they're overpowered. For example, don't just say Teemo is too strong--say "Teemo is strong because he has really good map control with Noxious Trap. Blackfire Torch lets him burn 25% of your health without him even being close to you."

I'd like to figure out a good way to deal with these outliers, so let's come up with a good, comprehensive list first
Lets see, plain and simple...
KHAZIX IS A FREAKING GOD ON T.T CURRENTLY.

Reasoning, High mobility, Invisibility, latches to targets 1v1 pisses on them, chases down with no boots, invisibility AGAIN, OH I think im away JK slowed. Literally currently the best champ on T.T atm besides singed... That's just cause hes a god besides tier darius, don't even get me started there.

So Khazix.

Ok now for darius.

Riot, what in the hell were you thinking a true damage ult on an insta refresh on kill... it needs to be physical on at minimal a 60 sec CDR. Because, true damage. Makes him a literal god plus tankiness passive..... NERF SOMETHING ABOUT HIM, Hes a god walking in 3's.

SInged isnt as godly as he use to be everyone whines and moans about him, but hes still balanced unless people feed or chase him.. That's why hes good is because people don't know how to play against him.

Jax in 3's, need i say more, gap closer, stun, dodge. Yeah top 6 bans.

Olaf - true damage, slow, true damage, tanky as hell, JK CANT BE DISABALED.

Riot what you need to do is implement nerfs for 3's to make champs viable and balanced for 3's instead of biasing everything off of 5's that's what makes 3's so garbage is because of that. You base a 3's game off of where it's meant to be 5 people going at it.

Taarki

12-28-2012

The only game i played on 3v3 since they changed the map was with wukong and i carried my team hard. Probably because he has a gap closer and a longer ranged attack that does lots of damage and his ult knocks up other players and he has a decoy to juke them out (not nearly as good as on the old map where there was actualy places to juke people)

KinkyBambina

Recruiter

12-29-2012

Assasin's a.k.a high burst champs
..........or actually if can combo hard (burst again but not being an assasin)
its still works
and what i find is that actually champions that have quite the mobility do well as well

Ha Alat Vaker

12-29-2012

Jax, Darius, Singed, and Teemo.

ayadmazraeh

12-29-2012

Garen is to strong too.

King Samauel XIV

12-29-2012

any tanky/dps cahmp. mundo, singed, garen, ect

Shockforce

12-29-2012

Amumu and Singed - Both very tanky and do significant damage over time even without farm (Amumu also becomes very bursty, almost burst mage scale, and singed becomes very much like an immortal.)
Xin snowballs hard all game. Just massive single target damage. You must have cc or a counter.
Caitlyn is a monster on TT. Traps make her hard to gank, good early game lane poke, high damage output.
Evelynn becomes murder as soon as she gets dfg. If she starts getting kills she snowballs very fast. Does not do so well against tankier opponents.
Jax takes a while to get up to full strength but if the game draws out he will 1v3 and win.
Darius is stupid strong on this map because he is naturally tanky and does some extraordinary damage even just building hp. If he gets kills early it takes all three people to shut him down and if you ignore him he just wrecks you.
Wukong: If you have Wukong there might not even be a need for a tank. His ult is murder on TT, he has high damage output, and his escape mechanic and gap closer make him hard to focus down.
Riven: Snowballs hard all game. Tanky with high damage.
Kassadin: Snowballs hard all game. Damage close up, damage far away, stupidly hard to corner.
Alistar: stupid strong cc. Murder if in along with the characters above.
Rumble: Same reasons as Amumu and Singed.
Poppy: She makes people feel claustrophobic in the jungle. She does does not pickup assists very easily but if she gets kills, the game is over.

Situational:
LeBlanc: If there are any squishies on their team(cough teemo cough) she rules TT, otherwise waste of space(actually teemo is a bad example because a single mushroom will take 1/3 of leblanc's health.)
Teemo: if the rest of the team is tanky or strong or the other team is mostly squishy/aa he fits in well. Otherwise he is not so great.
Elise: Same as Teemo.
Shaco: Same as Teemo.
Garen: He works well if your team is tanky aoe and cc. Cannot be sole tank.
Kayle: Just because she counter plays burst characters and wrecks focus. Kind of a semi-carry. She snowballs kind of nicely but always needs team backup.
Talon, Vi, Khazix, and Pantheon work well on burst damage compositions.
Syndra can be devastating in proper team comps. Probably the more solid pick on TT over LeBlanc. Her skills are much more effective in the tight spaces of TT. If the game runs on too long she snowballs regardless.
Hecarim: Tank on wheels. Fast hard ganks, initiates stupidly well. If your team comp can take advantage of his initiation he is excellent. He also tidies up well for a pony.
Irelia is still strong.

1Darkwatch

12-29-2012

Everyone knows Darius singed and teemo are op the slightly less mentioned ones that are very op in 3s are amumu riven and lee sin

amumu can build too much ap while still being tanky in 3s because there are just not as many people to burn him compared to 5s and with the torch he can dish out way too much damage not to mention his ult combined with an ap build will pretty much win any team fight.

riven and lee sin are op for the same reason they both do tons of damage while being ridiculously mobile. Why are bruisers able to outmaneuver softer classes I thought game balance would require the squishier targets having more mobility while the hard hitters would dominate in a straight up fight.
and a special note for lee sin alone is that his passive and having pretty much 6 abilities that are near spamable gives him a huge advantage early game and hes the kind of hero that if he gets the advantage in levels early game he will just dominate with turret dives and assassinations while being almost impossible to kill with all his mobility. I would like it if his secondary activations of his skills cost a little more energy so that he could not just spam everything but have to choose what to use in the specific situation and that if he went all in on someone he shouldn't have the energy left to just dash away afterwards. It would make the character a lot more balanced as far as 3s is concerned and he just wouldn't be able to be super aggressive without fear of being killed himself because he can get away from almost any champion due to all his dashes.