Who are the best champions?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InfallibleEvil

12-26-2012

I find that Darius is very strong, even more so than usual, on the Twisted Treeline. Haven't quite figured out exactly what it is that makes this so, it could come from the fact that he can become very tanky quickly with the extra gold we start with.

PITN

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreatlan View Post

Jayce would be awesome if Riot fixed him up. He could be both the ranged unit and off tank. I doubt that will happen anytime soon though as there is a lot of fixing that needs to be done with Twisted Treeline.

Other then that any O.P champion works. Darius just needs to spam R and Teemo just needs to spam shrooms and blind darts with Blackfire Torch. Tryndamere, and Fiora (along with other ADCs) just need to spam Attack Damage via runes and items because there is not enough Armor now to compensate for the 432 Attack Damage they can get. I can go on but, I think you get the point.
You serious? Jayce is stupidly strong in TT, he's a bruiser with great ranged damage.

Apart from that, yeah, Darius and Teemo are incredibly strong, not unbeatable, but very strong. Darius's ult and teemo's map control through shrooms are tough to deal with. Fiora and Trynd, meh, neither are amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreatlan View Post
Really any champion is good because of how broken Twisted Treeline is.
hmm, that sounds like the balance isn't too bad then?

orakio

12-27-2012

Hecarim is incredible on TT. His mobility allows him to feel like he is everywhere at once and the smaller team sizes make it harder to burst him down through the sustain that W provides.

Also, love the special voice effects for hecarim and other shadow isles chars on this map

WashedLaundry

12-27-2012

I think one big issue I consistently run into is the fact that some champions get so incredibly huge while doing good damage that it's hard to take them down alone while they're in your face disrupting your team and the squishy targets are in the back laughing at you. Champs like Jax, Darius, Cho'Gath, and Amumu are incredibly difficult to deal with.

G4ngst4Licious

12-27-2012

well ive just splurged on vi and her skin, ive been playing hella matches and ive got to say shes pretty strong if operated correctly, and its because her moves are a lil simple and even the most unskilled player can achieve mvp statues even if losing. But at times i was super fed but i dint have a very competent team and we still lost .

This is just me answering the question you ask

GhostyJungIe

12-27-2012

fortunately there is no real answer :/

every champ is countered whether by another champ or by items/setup.

some are stronger but that doesn't mean they are more superior.

if i had to base it solely on the champion and there kit only

bruisers would be my answer.

^but again counter able so as for THE STRONGEST CHAMPION(S)

none

Romram

12-27-2012

I'm really surprised no one has said Cassiopeia. Maybe because she is one of the toughest champs to master but she seems to be strong because a couple of items and how the jungle is set up. I'm going to list the items and explain why it makes cass really good.

Athene's Unholy Grail: This item makes along with her passive allows her to spam her spells without worrying about mana. The more spells you spam, the lower the cost because of her passive. The more you spam the lower your mana gets which allows your mana reg to increase. The AP, CD and MR just makes this item a must.

Blackfire Torch: Rushing kage's lucky pick allows for a late game and Haunting Guise is an amazing item because it gives you a little sustain with health and that early magic pen really helps. Your long range q with the burn allows you to poke your enemies until you are ready to engage.

The jungle is set up in a way that you can pretty much kill them as fast as you walk. Q the wraiths walk as you E the big one. Q one more time and they are all dead and your now in front of the wolves.

Q them all and then E the big one as you walk to the golems. Q one more time the wolves and they are dead.

Q the golems to leash and W to slow them and get vision. Then E both of them and you are done.

The only issue is that Cass is weak early game. I rush lucky's pick and then after I get chalice of harmony and that's when she starts to get better. After getting hauting she starts to own. Pretty much after that it's all about landing your q's and getting as many e's as possible before you ult.

Henry Plainview

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romram View Post
I'm really surprised no one has said Cassiopeia. Maybe because she is one of the toughest champs to master but she seems to be strong because a couple of items and how the jungle is set up. I'm going to list the items and explain why it makes cass really good.

Athene's Unholy Grail: This item makes along with her passive allows her to spam her spells without worrying about mana. The more spells you spam, the lower the cost because of her passive. The more you spam the lower your mana gets which allows your mana reg to increase. The AP, CD and MR just makes this item a must.

Blackfire Torch: Rushing kage's lucky pick allows for a late game and Haunting Guise is an amazing item because it gives you a little sustain with health and that early magic pen really helps. Your long range q with the burn allows you to poke your enemies until you are ready to engage.

The jungle is set up in a way that you can pretty much kill them as fast as you walk. Q the wraiths walk as you E the big one. Q one more time and they are all dead and your now in front of the wolves.

Q them all and then E the big one as you walk to the golems. Q one more time the wolves and they are dead.

Q the golems to leash and W to slow them and get vision. Then E both of them and you are done.

The only issue is that Cass is weak early game. I rush lucky's pick and then after I get chalice of harmony and that's when she starts to get better. After getting hauting she starts to own. Pretty much after that it's all about landing your q's and getting as many e's as possible before you ult.
With the mana regen aura, I don't see any reason to buy mana items. And the problem with Cass is that the 3 bruisers on the other team will jump on/pull her, and there is absolutely nothing she can do to stop it.

LilyPikachuu

Recruiter

12-28-2012

Katarinaaaa

KingDarrell

12-28-2012

I think the best Champion would be for TT (current) is Poppy.
The reason why i think this would be an ideal champion is because of her ganking skills in TT.
TT lack of wards causes poppy do surprises in game dealing tons of dmg and being tanky.
Also poppy's ultimate benefits her greatly in anymap and team fights.
TT is also a small map for easy stuns in the wall.