Diamond Stream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poisonsvodka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

3 Weeks Ago

TL;DR

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/poisonsvodka
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 8-11 pm PST
I am sometimes on at other times but I will for sure be on at the above times.

---------------

Hello all, I'm Poisonsvodka and I have been streaming now for a little over a month and have been having a blast doing it. I just wanted to stop on by and invite everyone to come hang out and enjoy some Twisted Treeline action. For those of you who don't know me I am a diamond jungler who primarily plays 3s and my team are currently pushing for challenger. Below I addressed some of the more common questions about my stream that I get.

What makes you different?

Simply put, I am a treeline enthusiast. You can go to the forums here or in game to the 3v3 channel and you will see tons of "3s streamers" ranking from gold to challenger advertising their "3v3 stream". Then when you hop on their stream you see them playing solo queue for the whole time and never once play 3s. That doesn't happen with me, I only stream the treeline because that is where both my focus and passion are. I am dedicated to helping the 3s player base grow and improved, you can't do that while playing Summoner's Rift.

Why watch you? You’re not even challenger...

Yes it is true that I am only diamond right now but I am always improving and climbing ever higher (Last season I started out in Bronze 4 in 3s). It is because of this experience climbing up that I feel I can assist new players improve and subsequently climb up the ranks as well. I will be challenger, it might not be this season and hell it might not be next season, but I will be challenger.

How will watching your stream help me get better?

The answer there is simple; I play at a very high level with two amazing players on my team (and a great compliment of substitute players). The vast amount of knowledge we have allows us to answer any number of questions across a breath of topics. Want to know builds, masteries and runes for your favorite champ? Want to know what champions are secretly good but very few people play them?. Have a question about objective control, timers or best places to teamfight? Just hop on the stream and ask.

Who all plays on the team and what is it's name?

Our team name is "mezza pls c4rry". Our active roster is as follows:

Top: MaliciousCharm
Jungle: Poisonsvodka
Bot: Assist
Sub: Sanctum V

Come and join us for 3s, laughs and a good time.

Poisonsvodka
Trolling in the Treeline

Aft

3 Weeks Ago

Sounds nice, who are the people you play with and what is your team name?

Poisonsvodka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

3 Weeks Ago

Updated the main post to include a roster section.

Poisonsvodka

3 Weeks Ago

Going live in 15 minutes. See you guys there!

Poisonsvodka

3 Weeks Ago

Good stream tonight. Streaming both diamond games as well as placements on a new team.

Poisonsvodka

3 Weeks Ago

Streaming live now!

Poisonsvodka

2 Weeks Ago

Streaming tonight at 8pm pst (in an hour_