reporting system working as intended??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ItsCalledALance

2 Days Ago

I stream. I have a 40 minute game recorded, during which I spent a good amount of time camping mid to help out my Kata. She was vrs a syndra so at a bit of a disadvantage.

To make a short story long, syndra was HELLA salty, not to mention exceptionally vulgar and racist. (you can watch the stream if you so choose, i'm not linking it because this isn't an advertisement).

At the end of the game I get a message saying something like "you dun got reprotz en cuz for we now fk you by making you not able to talk wiff ur team. lololololooll."

pretty sure thats an exact quote too.

Honest to god I said nothing that could be even closely interpreted as violating anything in the summoners code.

so question is WTF riot? what is this garbage! Did I just get trolled by some duo queue crybabies?
how does this do anything but provide the sour scum of the game a tool to use against EVERYONE else when they have a bad game? (everyone else, because all sour players know its someone elses fault they sucking)

Can I get this action reversed? I can't do my job as a jungler unless I can communicate.

ItsCalledALance

2 Days Ago

le bump? anyone? bueler?

ItsCalledALance

1 Day Ago

guessing its broken on purpose....

Sylfu

1 Day Ago

happened to me as well diff game mode i was playing normal 5v5 all i said was to report our kata who rage quited and was salty and after i got out of the game i got a warning for verb abuse