Singed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Murduluk

02-18-2013

I believe that Singed is extremely strong at the moment, borderline op. Especially with Liandry's Torment. He gets tanky just because, an incredible steroid ult, and his q does A LOT of damage. I believe that 1 of those things needs to be tuned down, either he deals damage and takes less hits or he tanks how he tanks now and deals less damage.

Just my point of view on the champ.

Yontwisess

02-18-2013

Nothing a good teemo can't shut down tho

Irelia Bot

02-18-2013

What they really need to do is reduce the effect of Liandry's Torment on mult target/AoE abilities. This is nothing unheard off considering that crystal scepter which has great synergy with it has a reduced slow for mult target and AoE spells.

Beyond that it might also come down to having his passive be on current mana instead of max mana.

He has had a 53 - 57% win rate for quite some time which is often a sign that a champ is currently to strong.

Aroph

02-18-2013

Abuse his early game. It's the same thing. If you can get a lane switch, Singed will get shut down hard by ADCs. It's really easy. Just don't let him farm during mid-game, when you think you shut him down.

draydurmil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

just dont chase him :P

Murduluk

02-19-2013

You can't run away from him either...

GiottoXIII

02-19-2013

don't let him free farm just poke and harass him and his utterly useless coming into mid/late game... and try % health damage champs or % health damage items BoTrK or perhaps true damage CHO SAYS NOM NOM NOM :I