Jungle Nunu no longer viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Love Slurpees

12-22-2012

I officially think its time for him to retire, his q doesn't do enough to farm camps quickly, seems more like he just needs to stay bot.

Cr0mo

12-22-2012

Actually, nunu is one of my favourite champions for jungling, 500 true dmg against the blue golem is a lots of dmg combined with smite, and his E is great for ganking too. Idk why people says it can't jungle now, it might be more difficult, but it's still possible and very effective. (At least for me)

Tim Wenger

12-22-2012

yes, nunu jungle is like the worst thing you can think of

(so he won't get nerfed )

I Love Slurpees

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Wenger View Post
yes, nunu jungle is like the worst thing you can think of

(so he won't get nerfed )

what do you mean the worst? he's the safest jungler in the game, I just mean for solo q you can't use him properly anymore because of how slow his clear times are

SlayerofAsmodean

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Slurpees View Post
what do you mean the worst? he's the safest jungler in the game, I just mean for solo q you can't use him properly anymore because of how slow his clear times are
wooosh.

PrincessIrelia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

He's one of the best junglers in the game still. Have you tried nunu, w/ taric support, and janna mid? It's great for getting the adc a pentakill...

playerwinner

12-22-2012

The nerf to orcales really hurts jungle nunu, as he was a roaming ward placer/destroyer. Stronger big creeps at camps is also a nerf to his counter jungling and his own clear speed. There are definitely stronger picks then nunu.

LogicalTautology

12-23-2012

Don't know what you guys are talking about, Nunu seems a lit better in S3 to me than he did in S2. He was the best counterjungler and did single-target damage. Now they made the jungle better for single-target junglers. GG.