Who is the best support champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mistiya

12-23-2012

There is only one answer:

Pink Taric.

(Joking Aside Taric's ability to just build tanky and take punishment is better than any support except maybe Leona, but he trades her extra stuns for heals and aura boosting power.)

Everyone bans Alistar (and Blitz) so they don't really "count" to me. Alistar especially is just horribly annoying to play against.

YueienGato

12-23-2012

A big of a shadow horse pick but Fiddle would be my *strongest* support pick.

Why? His e early game has the potential, if you time it right with the proximity of nearby, hopefully few, minions you can potentially get up to 3 procs. Also great for shutting down Nunu or, if you're fast enough, interrupting a Leona / Alister combo.

Fear is great for both disengage and engage, especially if you're like me and constantly focus the enemy ADC. Later game, with a little more CDR and higher ranks, fear can quickly become a game changer.

Drain is arguably his best skill if you play your cards right. Not only does it give you sustain but has the potential of making the enemy team go tunnel vision. Either you are focused cause of it, or ignored: the constant ticking goes on until it is done, interrupted, or out of range. Same with fear, later on with max rank and a little CDR you can constantly have drain up.

His R makes winning bot lane much easier if you know how to hide yourself. I myself love mind games, so I usually will try to trip a trap or some such and bait a teleport. I'll cancel it just before it is done and vision is gone, then I'll sneak back into bush for some fun. That or I hide in the brush with a pink ward and hit 6, then ping and GG. Late game too free-range Fid can help win fights or steal baron/dragon. People usually freak out and scatter when R lands, so it helps your team out a fair bit for the chaos it can create. Drop an E, Q, R as you land and you're golden, or even hourglass for some added beef.

He does have some disadvantages, which chiefly is due to not winning the early ward battles, or in having enemies being able to see Fidd's passive debuff on them. He also can fall off late game without straight up AP items, so it will become a choice of either going full dps or going for supp items.

But just me, a minority die-hard voice for the harbringer of doom! (Though 12 21 12 did not work out for him that much)

goinghunting

12-23-2012

taric is the pubstomp king of soloque!!!

Epsi Sodapop

12-23-2012

No one said Kayle! Speed bonus plus heal, ult is great for who ever is focused in a team fight.

Noriyakii

12-23-2012

Personal Preference is Sona. I do love Janna also.

▀÷sses

06-01-2013

I like Blitzcrank because of his pull, and knock up, can be a lane changer, for example you can pull enemy champion into turret early game so there is an easy kill, the pull also has a really long range.

▀÷sses

06-01-2013

Also Nidalee, traps + spear+ heal+ attack speed = unstoppable for a Miss. Fortune, or Quinn.

GhuneBeast

06-01-2013

I. Love. Thresh. So much.

If I have an aggressive ADC who keeps his eyes peeled for my clutch lantern, we can dominate lanes. His ability to position allies and enemies is insane.

Thaiboxer87

06-01-2013

Voli supp OP!

GTakashi

Recruiter

06-01-2013

Lulu