Whats your favorits support champ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Benoir

12-21-2012

Sona

myunclesue

12-21-2012

Dr.Mundo or Leona

DragnDave

12-21-2012

Raka, Lux, Nami. Too hard to choose.

TheGrayBuffoon

12-21-2012

Nunu - I don't know what it is but I do so well with him as support. Love his Blood Boil as it helps the ADC early in both attack and movement speed and his Ice Blast can either help secure kills or can be used defensively as it slows down enemies closing in on the ADC

Just picked up Taric and found him fun but need to play him more.

QuitJawsin

12-21-2012

Nami is way too squishy, plus her Q (or w/e spell she does that creates a circle) is fairly easy to dodge.

SilverEphraim

12-21-2012

Sona is definitely my favorite support. She's the only one I've found fun so far, and even if we lose the lane, I've never failed to get my AD Carry fed when I play as Sona.

Hunna211

12-21-2012

Taric for a more "traditional" support, but I love me some support fiddle. Nothin like ulting into enemy team with 45 ap and them blowing 4 ults on u, for ur team to just ace them after.

Disgruntler

12-21-2012

Sona. Nerfed or not, she always has an answer to your lane matchup. She does whatever you need. Others can do some of those things better, but none of them can switch from aggressive to sustain or sustain to agro like she can.

Nami, however, is really starting to win my heart. Her team utility is amazing. And that Q.

ragnaraq

12-21-2012

I like blitzcrank, lux, and nidalee. Blitz for obvious reasons. Dat pull e r combo. Lux i prefer to go mid, but i love to stun, burst, then let adc have kill. And nid is fun. She can destroy with q, heal 3/4 hp with e late game, and she can feed the adc, while getting fed at the same time.