Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

who sings that vi song

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaweet

12-20-2012

i think she did a really good job, on top of that i think riot should make more music like this for their new champs. have like fans that can sing really good get paid in champs or something for comming up with a beast song for a new champion. that song is legit as hell

Garthul

12-20-2012

http://www.facebook.com/NickiTaylormusic?fref=ts

Znt

12-20-2012

Never heard it before just now. That song is trash.

Vesica

12-21-2012

Quote:
Znt:
Never heard it before just now. That song is trash.

You, get out.

Lanaster

12-24-2012

I love the punk rock theme for her, fits perfectly with the character skin and back story. Riot needs more good music for champions like this!!!

mtrx002

12-24-2012

That song isn't bad for what it is: a piece of unoriginal pop punk nothing. That's what they were going for, and that's what they got. Don't blame the musicians for knowing exactly how little taste the players have.

Enrayged

12-24-2012

Quote:
mtrx002:
That song isn't bad for what it is: a piece of unoriginal pop punk nothing. That's what they were going for, and that's what they got. Don't blame the musicians for knowing exactly how little taste the players have.

To be fair, that was more to fit Vi's character.

Ratchet Support

01-08-2013

i think thats paramore..