0-8 by 10 mins is not acceptable!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmegaVPolarBear

12-20-2012

If you go 0-8 regularly in first 10 mins of a game, its time u not play ranked. And probably practice in normals. Ranked is not meant for u to mess around.

* This is not an elo hell post, this is a genral post. If your constantly doing bad, you need to reavaluate playing this game or go practice. AKA the NY Jets. THey either need to defranchise, or go practice playing football.

* Elo hell does not exist, only the lvl u play at, if u play at elo 300 well then thats what u play at, and there are higher elo players that feed also, that are just lucky and get carried.

OriginalJack

12-20-2012

These elo hell posts are really getting lazy. There's not even a story with this one.

LogicalTautology

12-20-2012

You're fighting a straw man. No one is regularly going 0-8 in the first 10 minutes of a game. For every game they lose, they will be facing worse and worse opponents until they reach a point where they are carrying as often as they are feeding. It's absolutely their prerogative to play Ranked as much as they like.

chomcham

12-20-2012

I agree with his posts. But I do find some people "not all" react to positve encouragement. Honestly I had a darius who was dying top lane because he kept pushing all the way to tower and getting ganked. I informed him that even though you have a ward that does not stop them from ganking you. He honestly said "you are right" and he stopped playing so carelessly. Yes ELOHELL does exist but depending on how you deal with it may determine if you get out or not.

Dont get me wrong it is hard to get out of!!! Some games that will happen but dont get on tilt.

SoUrDiEzHeL711

12-20-2012

I don't think i've ever played a ranked game where someone didn't go 0/8 in the first 10 minutes... does this actually exist?

OriginalJack

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGuard View Post
This is not an elo hell post, this is a genral post. If your constantly doing bad, you need to reavaluate playing this game or go practice. AKA the NY Jets. THey either need to defranchise, or go practice playing football.
Yes, it is an elo hell post, you just didn't use the phrase "elo hell".

Also your comments about the Jets aren't even accurate they are 6-8 and in 2nd place in their division. There are several teams that have worse records than them, both the Jags and the Chiefs are 2-12 now those teams are some feeders. Monday night was just them having a bad game.... those happen sometimes.

(not even a Jets fan)

Kasadin Bot

12-20-2012

... your level 22 http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/31852068

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-20-2012

For the record (and most people know my stance on Elo hell), I didn't really take this as an Elo hell post.

Really, I took this as a vent thread, and venting on the forums without naming/shaming who you're venting about is WAY better then raging and harassing in game, so as long as it's an alternative to in-game verbal abuse (as opposed to in addition to that), then I support these kinds of threads.

And I agree, there's hardly any reason to go 0-8 in the first 10 minutes.

I crap unicorns

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGuard View Post
If you go 0-8 regularly in first 10 mins of a game, its time u not play ranked. And probably practice in normals. Ranked is not meant for u to mess around.

* This is not an elo hell post, this is a genral post. If your constantly doing bad, you need to reavaluate playing this game or go practice. AKA the NY Jets. THey either need to defranchise, or go practice playing football.

* Elo hell does not exist, only the lvl u play at, if u play at elo 300 well then thats what u play at, and there are higher elo players that feed also, that are just lucky and get carried.
He meant 0/8 for his team. I have been in games where my team is 0/14 before 10 minutes and i have no deaths.

LogicalTautology

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I **** unicorns View Post
He meant 0/8 for his team. I have been in games where my team is 0/14 before 10 minutes and i have no deaths.
1) How do you know what he meant?
2) No, he didn't mean that, or else he would be telling his team as a whole to stop playing Ranked
3) You've had an equal number of games when your team is just as far ahead at the 10-minute mark without any spectacular play on your part