The Story of Vi's music

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gamblinpriest

01-01-2013

But the song sucks pretty bad .............

Sotah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Craziests ideas are the best, its all about innovation, imagination, risks and making the people happy doing a combination of the above and more, im very happy with the talented ppl riot has by desingning stuff and putting them for the customers/players to enjoy. I congratulate the riot staff for making this happening and I hope you guys continue with the good work .

PS: Have a happy new year!.

ZXploid

01-01-2013

nice

ZeraCloaked

01-01-2013

Awesomesauce

Raizau

01-01-2013

Quote:
Craziests ideas are the best, its all about innovation, imagination, risks and making the people happy doing a combination of the above and more, im very happy with the talented ppl riot has by desingning stuff and putting them for the customers/players to enjoy.
In the field of recording music there are always looking for people with those great ideas, an audio engineer will always boast about what techniques they used with certain artists and genres. Its probably because you don't get at much recognition as the artists does for making that song what it is. At the end of the day whats left is your creativity because you usually don't make royalties on those great songs you have worked on.

My favorite technique is always the swinging microphone!

bashrc

01-01-2013

Very fun song! She has a great voice. It reminds me of the songs they play at hockey games to get everyone fired up.

sanjiluv

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

that guitar intro is not original.....I KNOW ive heard that before in another song.....but now this one is jammed in my skull and wont leave so its preventing me from thinking of it.....sunuva...i need to find that other song

keung830

01-01-2013

hey can you fix the vi skin?

i bought the skin and press ctrl + 2, the action of "i got 5 reasons for you to shun up " is gone

i love this action, can you add this to her skin too?

Phoe Dragon

01-01-2013

Amazing song! You should make more songs like this for more new champs! And possibly even old ones. I'd love to hear some songs for our classic champions. Really keep this up! Really!!

Immortal Fury

01-01-2013

I love Vi she is my favorite champion.