The Story of Vi's music

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M0mentkill3r

12-31-2012

I greatly enjoyed the song and almost always listen to it once before I fully log in. Diana's log in was my favorite, but Vi's crushed it keep up the good work.

Bestest Kha NA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

You really have outdone yourself i love the vi song really good job man keep up the good work.

Sephtis

12-31-2012

Second league theme on my play list, the other is diana's.

Keep it up

SeiYouSiLa

12-31-2012

Dude I hope you get crazy and random ideas like this everytime a new champion comes out =D who would've known that there's a hidden band within Riot

Reevezy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

My favourite log in music so far, well done!!

I hope you use vocals in future songs as well.

PistonMan

12-31-2012

I want more of this music i love these kind of music and it will give Players that thought to go out there and own ppl with vi and other champs that what made me play this more than regular

Arc Kalocal

12-31-2012

My new favorite champion and easily the best log in screen ever. I'm going to be so sad when the next champ comes out. Unless maybe the the log in screen is just a new, awesome Vi skin and maybe a follow up song!

wulfenknight

12-31-2012

you my friend are the epitome of awesome, best song ever

SonicBliss

01-01-2013

I'm not trying to dis the artist or anything, but this song seems as if the person or persons who wrote it were in a rush. Sure the music is catchy but listen to the lyrics. Theres probably around 5-10 chords throughout the entire song and the drummer seems like the drummer from def leopard(because the drummer played with one arm). I understand how hard it may be to have a deadline for a song....But seriously.... this is simple and i could've improved the song so much in just 1 hour. Although, I can also see how so many others like this song; the bar has been very low for the composers. Since im sure people will want to bash this statement, I'll make some positive remarks about the song
The song is very catchy, the opening rift was amazing, the singer has a great voice(sounds as if it was improved by a computer....which is a good thing, unless it actually was xD) and some lines were really badass! and to naked ear this song would be good. Maybe it's me because i don't listen to punk very often, but that doesn't mean i dont know what talent sounds like. And trust me, the talent is there, the performance isn't.

VoltAction

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBliss View Post
I'm not trying to dis the artist or anything, but this song seems as if the person or persons who wrote it were in a rush. Sure the music is catchy but listen to the lyrics. Theres probably around 5-10 chords throughout the entire song and the drummer seems like the drummer from def leopard(because the drummer played with one arm). I understand how hard it may be to have a deadline for a song....But seriously.... this is simple and i could've improved the song so much in just 1 hour. Although, I can also see how so many others like this song; the bar has been very low for the composers. Since im sure people will want to bash this statement, I'll make some positive remarks about the song
The song is very catchy, the opening rift was amazing, the singer has a great voice(sounds as if it was improved by a computer....which is a good thing, unless it actually was xD) and some lines were really badass! and to naked ear this song would be good. Maybe it's me because i don't listen to punk very often, but that doesn't mean i dont know what talent sounds like. And trust me, the talent is there, the performance isn't.

After reading the entire thing, i think i've come to love you.