The Story of Vi's music

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poseidos

12-28-2012

Praeco . I have a big question for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praeco View Post
Opening some Audio Internships is very high on my list of things to make happen, especially since the audio world in the video game industry is so brutally hard to get into. I definitely want to make sure that we are going to contribute in that direction.

At this point in time, our audio team still has to do a lot of "catch up" work, since we have been growing so rapidly in success, and we want to make sure that the quality bar is at the very top.

When we open up these audio intern positions, we want to make sure that these interns will actually get top notch training and a very thorough insight into how we work and how the industry works. And this requires quite some dedication and time investment from other senior audio people, which we cannot do right now, unfortunately. I am hoping that we will be able to do this within the next year.
What do you consider someone with a notch training ? I'm actually studying in music interpretation and production, and I'm planning on going composer in the Udem/Uqam ( university of my town )...

InsaneDalek Caan

12-28-2012

Thanks Praeco! This crazy idea, rocks!! Keep those ideas coming!!!

Flãmez

12-29-2012

I was a music major in college, I couldn't finish because if financial reasons but I think it would be absolutely rd to have the job that you do! Keep up the good work man.

Rylar D

12-29-2012

I literally just go to the login screen to hear the song some times.

Test on da spot

12-29-2012

This is the best song that has been made by riot. Besides the main themes. This is fantastic!

Ventana

12-29-2012

you honestly need to pursue a music career girl!!

B4mbam

12-29-2012

The song is amazing, especially the bridge. Being a fan of punk rock, I really enjoyed this theme. My new favorite log-in song, beating Diana's, Dark Candy Fiddlesticks, and the Draven song.

I Play Lux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Well, Praeco, you are now on my list of super cool dudes. And Nicki! That is some great singing and fits so, so well.. Honestly though, amazing job and I hope you get a raise or a bonus out of that one. Keep making awesome music, and good luck!

TimeZero

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praeco View Post
Whenever I talked to our lore people...
WHAT???? Riot has Lore People gain?!?! Who are they and what the hell are they waiting for to give us some Lore?!?!

Tell me why we don't have lore yet or...

Wendalius

12-29-2012

Everyone knows Penta-Kill, Sona, Mordekaiser, Karthus, Yorick, and Olaf becoming a death metal band. Everyone knows Vi, my brother has quoted that her song has been blasting from the room WAY too many times. So, wait for it, they combine them. We have a good bassist (Yorick), drummer (olaf),and guitarist (mordekaiser) if enough people back it, we could expand this into a big deal. The fact this champ's song came to life is proof this could work. This is where we need to work together, Riot will have to work with the Community if this thing could be successful, no good will come out of it if Riot makes a horrbile band no one likes, we will need to talk with them. That is all I really know, I know that Riot could really make a great Penta-Kill band if hey wanted. So lets make it happen guys, lets make Penta-Kill come to life.