The Story of Vi's music

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MisakiTakahashi

12-20-2012

I hope we can see the same quality for login screens for more champs. I've found that the champs that have had unique logins (Diana, Elise, Vi) have been the ones I've had the best connection with while playing.

Xx BlueRose xX

12-20-2012

Praeco!! FTW!!! Best song ever!! I just wanna play Vi cuz of this song xD
Loves you!! *-*

ipwnproz

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opti View Post
The uniqueness of Vi's music creates an awesomely memorable experience from the first moment that you see the login screen, and that's what it's all about imo. Nicely done!
Sir you are AWESOME just wanted to tell you that :3

7 000 000 000

12-20-2012

Thank you so much for creating this idea its superb. i'm actually stuck in Log In screen XD hahaha. i just want to hear Vi's background song(or whatever you call it). Thank you again!

ipwnproz

12-20-2012

So Riot who voiced Vi ?? would you be kind to tell me ?

Ibuki Suika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

I <3 this song so much. big props to all the rioters who worked on it, and Nikki Taylor

Mista Jangles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

That's a ridiculously good recording considering you recorded and mastered it in such short time. What program did you use to do all of that?

Spiku

12-20-2012

I think it was a wonderful decision and very fun; especially as the cost and logistics of it provide no actual direct "benefit" in the usual "ZOMG EVIL CORPORATION WANT MONEY" view many seem to hold of Riot. So even if it's not my specific taste, I highly approve of the attempts to provide more fun for the community and designers alike. Thank you.

Vi's character and animations well suit it, and are by far the character I enjoy playing the most, even if she is not a very rewarding character to play for your team, my partner still can't stop laughing when she hears the "flippin' tables" part. Though it is sad to have to retire our powerpuff girls parody that had various variations of: "punching crime, trying to punch the world, she punches just in time, punching stuff girl" whenever we played her on stream =<

+1 ;D

I'll link my commentary on Vi's match ups: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2917005 just because I always do, and also ask that the neon blue bug stay for neon vi because it looks neontastic ;3

Peco1321

12-20-2012

Praeco is not the man, he is THE PUNK MAN, great song, I loved the singer voice

ArkyriosXV

12-20-2012

This is why Riot is awesome. I love the song and they should make songs for champions more often.