The Story of Vi's music

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HayabusaZero

12-20-2012

Praeco, awesome work on Vi's song. Man, i can't get it out of my head and continues to listening to it every 10 min hahaha. One of the finesh music work ever created for LoL.

You are simply the man!

Isysar

12-20-2012

Awesome work Praeco. Thanks for the story.

Do it again! AND AGAIN! And please make a good metal song for Mordekaiser. Reach out to Amon Amarth from Sweden and get them involved if you can.

penguinoid

12-20-2012

I think the song is awesome. And the animation is awesome. If there is just one thing I could say as a suggestion for the animation, I feel like making her eyes blink would add a lot more humanism to the animation itself. Just that one simple thing and it's perfect imo

Cronovey

12-20-2012

This song is just pure awesome. My friend is on vacation and was watching me stream some games since her relatives don't play League (yet) and she told me to stop at the login screen because she was like "OMFG THAT SONG IS AWESOME".

You guys promised the best login soundtrack of the year with Vi, and I have to agree. It's absolutely amazing.

Werewolf Link

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-20-2012

Praeco is the boss!

goremote

12-20-2012

Really, I don't think you get enough praise for your work, Praeco. Everything I've heard you put out is just fantastic -- I don't think I've ever been as excited about a piece of gaming music as I was about Vi's login music (except maybe Summoner's Calling, but that just reinforces my point). It fits her perfectly, and makes for a nice change of pace from the orchestral-flavored I've come to know from you and your team. Don't get me wrong, I love that flavor, but adding Vi's theme really added another dimension to Riot as a music-producing company.

VanityChild

12-20-2012

The song is amazing! I am glad you guys decided to go crazy with it . It was a great decision! Out of curiosity, does this open up other music options for future characters? Will we hear, for example, a techno song for a champion that calls for it? Basically: how far do you guys think you would push to truly make a character stand out?

Also: hope that a League of Legends OST comes out :] with extended versions of the login music, like Nami's login! (that one was beautiful!)

The Climax

12-20-2012

This chick's voice grates on my nerves so hard. I hate to imagine what she went through as a child to develop that perfect whining cringe to everything she says.

Zazi26

12-20-2012

This is my favorite patch.

MYM Betoman

Recruiter

12-20-2012

Congratz, now i can't log-in becouse the intro is just amazing, i can stay watching and listening it all day