ARAM = Luck...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bzy

04-30-2013

unless they change the champion select from all random to atleast draft, the game simply comes down to luck! i just faced a team who had veigar, lux, nasus and leona. all that f*cking CC in one tiny ass lane? and what did we have as far as cc? anivia. JUNKJUNKJUNK. /inb4 thumbs'd down.

Tiropat

04-30-2013

Yes the game is entirely luck so you should just not play it. That will teach riot.

Bzy

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiropat View Post
Yes the game is entirely luck so you should just not play it. That will teach riot.
considering you, too, are a junior member i can't tell if you're being sarcastic. the other game modes don't rely on nearly as much luck.. i mean, unless you're playing a draft and you're relying on luck to keep your champ from being banned, then sure.

Tiropat

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figluni View Post
considering you, too, are a junior member i can't tell if you're being sarcastic. the other game modes don't rely on nearly as much luck.. i mean, unless you're playing a draft and you're relying on luck to keep your champ from being banned, then sure.
I am being heavily sarcastic to the person who is complaint about All Random All Mid having too much to do with luck....

Bzy

04-30-2013

k.. go queue against a team like i mentioned in my OP, then try not to rage

Zielmann

04-30-2013

Sounds like you just don't like the mode. So don't play it. Tons of people appreciate it for what it is and love it.

Tiropat

04-30-2013

um i have played aram a lot and all of my champs i have unlocked are tanks. you learn to deal with it and to not feed and you dominate late game

Bzy

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiropat View Post
um i have played aram a lot and all of my champs i have unlocked are tanks. you learn to deal with it and to not feed and you dominate late game
so you're saying in order to successfully play ARAM without luck being involved, i should go make a smurf that solely focuses their purchases around 1 role. seems pretty convenient and viable to me!

sh3lick

04-30-2013

It's ARAM. We get it. Sometimes it's frustrating to not get a decent comp against one of the most agonizing comps to play against. But that's how ARAM is. The game mode IS about getting random champions to face off other random champions. So expect to deal with problems you've mentioned. It is nothing new to others since the birth of this game mode.

Again, that's the ARAM mode we know and love. So yes it's partly (or entirely. whatever floats your boat.) based on luck. That's what makes ARAM. If you're not up to this randomness that may end up brawling against annoying champs then it's not the mode for you. I see you're suggesting changes such as bans but it wouldn't be ARAM.

Leonixxiii

04-30-2013

We got reroll, thats way more than we ever had, so be happy... Also you can trade, so if you want try to swap.

But its random, thats the point, man mode engage!