I want a Vi login screensaver

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

owlmazing

12-22-2012

Why thanks, glad it worked for you :)

Lunar Mistress

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2013

It took some complicated wtf moments to finally figure out where the windows folder is and how to get it to work on the change screen saver window. But I got it to work and OMG! <3 Thank you so much!

owlmazing

07-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira x Fallen View Post
It took some complicated wtf moments to finally figure out where the windows folder is and how to get it to work on the change screen saver window. But I got it to work and OMG! <3 Thank you so much!
You're welcome, glad you were able to figure it out. I forgot about this file, turns out it's already at 196 downloads!

CaffienatedSoap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2013

Error: Cannot read game file ?

Dragoon14th

08-23-2013

Thx you Riot should hire you to make all of there login to be screen saver My top three fav is VI, Cho, thresh.

owlmazing

09-06-2013

I apoligize for the slow response, I didn't think this would get any more activity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaffienatedSoap View Post
Error: Cannot read game file :( ?
Are you sure the files are all together like it says in the README file? If they are then the error is most likely on account of incompatibility with the software I used to create the screensaver. A long-outdated version of Game Maker running a .dll web browser is bound to have issues. I'm sorry if my screensaver isn't working for you, but perhaps the music-less version posted before mine (which is much more stable) will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon14th View Post
Thx you Riot should hire you to make all of there login to be screen saver My top three fav is VI, Cho, thresh.
Thanks, I appreciate the notion that this is near Riot-quality. I'll be sure to stick this on my future internship application right next to "Riot pls." (>u<) I'm sure theirs would be much more polished though, this is just something I threw together one night in an engine I used to use and a language I forgot.

Annubiz

07-13-2014

Hi i also made a screensaver from an animation made by the riot team.
see the links below, the screen resolution is in the filename. Download what fits your screens. enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6d...0_SCR_ONLY.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8k...8_SCR_ONLY.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/65...0_SCR_ONLY.zip