Champion Pricing & Timing Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zigrx

12-20-2012

[QUOTE=PeRFeCt SHoT13;32652629]I dont like the first week 7800.[/QU

Its fair because champions will be getting reduced over the weekend

ReverseForward

12-20-2012

well as a long time LoL player i find it offensive to raise the price of new champs to 7800... there is no good reason to do that... you talk about helping people get champs faster but you put a extra 1500 ip obstacle in the way again... stop beeing so greedy league... just to make it clear i have played LoL for over 2 years and im still missing a few champs, thats with the decent sum of money ive spent of league... im just saying in a game where ive been playing for 2 years and havent unlocked all the champs and you tell me its going to be harder to get the new champs...its straight non sense

Boltbreak

12-20-2012

Loving the look of the new concept on pricing!

VeNaLx3

12-20-2012

I love Riot for this. Seriously.

F L A NN AGG AN

12-20-2012

Put ahri on sale!!

Cyraknoss

12-20-2012

I really like these new changes, less of the newest champion running rampant in every game ever first week, overall champions are easier to pickup. And best of all champions that aren't high on my "must have!" priority list like Nami (I dont play support much) will eventually drop down to a point where I can add them to my roster for cheap while focusing my larger points collection power towards new champs that release for my favored roles.

MMMsimo

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeRFeCt SHoT13 View Post
I dont like the first week 7800.
but they did not change the RP price, i think it is fair.

Bastyxx227

12-20-2012

i like both sides of this new the lower and higer prices
cus this way theres not gonna be alot of people trying to play news champs at very begginning

Option Paralysis

12-20-2012

So, what is the point of being excited for a new champ now? I own all of the champs already. I very much look forward to new champ releases, and I play enough to pay with IP every time. I've spent a LOT of RP to own all of the champs and get to where I am so I could buy champs upon release with IP.

Basically, you just ruined every bit of excitement I'll ever have when a new champ is released. Not hard to lose that feeling in a week's time. It'll go from "hell yeah, new champ is out!" to "oh....new champ is out....can't wait for this WEEK to be over." Obvious RP ploy is obvious. Disappointed :/

MacGravel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverseForward View Post
well as a long time LoL player i find it offensive to raise the price of new champs to 7800... there is no good reason to do that... you talk about helping people get champs faster but you put a extra 1500 ip obstacle in the way again... stop beeing so greedy league... just to make it clear i have played LoL for over 2 years and im still missing a few champs, thats with the decent sum of money ive spent of league... im just saying in a game where ive been playing for 2 years and havent unlocked all the champs and you tell me its going to be harder to get the new champs...its straight non sense
How dare you, Riot! This guy has played this game for 2 years, and you're going to increase the price of new champs by 1500 IP for a WEEK? And then older champs will be getting their prices REDUCED? You're such a stingy company!

Riot. <3