Champion Pricing & Timing Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razzcastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

edit: fk u poster above me

Vozati

12-20-2012

And now I'll never get a champion on release ever again.

nightfall ninja

12-20-2012

omg yes!! Ty riot!!!

Espada Neliel

12-20-2012

Lucky, I bought Lee Sin and Ezreal, exactly 12 days ago. witch gives me enough rp to buy a legacy skin. Thank you riot for the perfect timing.

Lary Hoft

12-20-2012

This is a really good change. Kudos to you, Riot! Even the increased launch price makes sense, especially if it means that in general champions will be easier to buy.

Trolololol XP

12-20-2012

Guys its been a few hours since this update and i still haven't gotten my refunded amount on Ezreal whom i bought on the 14th of December, 6 days ago.....

King Tommen

12-20-2012

So you're essentially soaking the small percent of people who already own every champ if they want to buy the champ on the first week?

I get it from a business perspective, but sucks for me.

JuggerNate

12-20-2012

I do like the new IP and RP price changes for a lot of the older champs. However do not like the IP price hike for the first week. People have pointing out that its only one week and its not a lot of time. We also get IP just for playing the game so technically you get the champ (or other unlock) free. It just feels like it's punishing early adopters of a new champ.

I don't have a problem spending money on League (lord knows i have spent plenty as it is) but there is also satisfaction in earning my way to that next new champ. Now on launch day our options will be to spend a considerably more IP, wait a week for a lower price, or pony up the cash for RP. It's not a problem so much as a huge inconvenience really. I guess i just don't like getting penalized for using the points have weather IP or RP.

NovemberDoom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

inc cheap champs :ĘD

DraMMakaLicHkInG

12-20-2012

Very nice changes! Just one thing, consider refunding the difference to all players who own these 6 champions, not just if they bought them 2 weeks ago.