Champion Pricing & Timing Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dnthmp

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I **** unicorns View Post
Yeah they said they are making champs less often so that we have more time to save up, but its just an excuse to make champs less often. At least thats how i took it.
Exactly. And more time to save for something, doesn't make it more affordable.

Dustinsanity

12-20-2012

Design Team, I want to thank you for making this decision, or even if it's not your decision, making this change. This is incredible. The designs that's come from Vi, Zyra, Ziggs, Nidalee, Shaco... they're incredible. Being able to spend more time on designs and balance before the champions' actual release is the best idea since Sivir's remodeling. I'm really happy to see this change and am looking forward to these 14-17 new champions, and be able to see a stark difference between current ones and the aforementioned - an being able to have the IP earned by the time they've come out. I totally agree the first week needs to be more than normal. Too many players troll the queues, demanding to get THAT champion or they feed. Well boys and girls, now you're gonna have to cough up even more IP. >

DarkerNectron

12-20-2012

Looks good

Bendago

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

No like the first week, understand why they are doing it, just don't like the cost still. Other than that, tis is great!

Jacksknight

12-20-2012

Kinda sad that you'll be slowing down on champion releases. Hopefully this means you can create an awesome theme song for every champion with the additional time.

Dragon Striker9

12-20-2012

Awesome

Desmond Law

12-20-2012

I love you guys, thank you for finally implementing this!

Khambo

12-20-2012

BS! You think this is for the players? HECK NO! Anyone who's taken Business 101 knows this is just a gimmick they're using to reap in more money for those desperate enough to buy RP for character launch dates...I like supporting Riot with RP purchases but this pisses me of off because there's no point in increasing IP on new characters for 1 week otherwise. Why not decrease Ip for other characters altogether for each week huh Riot? And I don't mean having them on sale for RP! BS RIOT! JUST BS!

EYDØL

12-20-2012

catch them all !!

Ttrain15

12-20-2012

I think this is perfect. I've played this since I believe season 2, when it came out of beta, and getting champs from that time have been time consuming. I have to say I agree with everything you guys have done with these prices. I can finally get some of the older champs I dont have yet, if I have any at all >.>