Champion Pricing & Timing Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tts Trillen

12-20-2012

The only thing I don't like is the extended release schedule.I understand why and all but i will miss the days when we get a champion every other week. I am looking forward to seeing what kind of champs we will see with longer dev times.Everything else looks great though. Keep up the good work!

Oriental Teabag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

**** you. Not buying anything for 7800

I crap unicorns

12-20-2012

I bought both Ezreal and Nocturne within the last twelve days and i haven't had the price difference refunded to me. Is this supposed to happen soon?

Shyvana l3ot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maagnim View Post
Awesome! And of course people above ***** about things they don't understand.
im soooo happy and ty riot for listening to us, and 7800 is not that much at all if ur giving us a whole week to earn 1500ip and people are complaining about that, then honestly they are pretty blind.

Alviz

12-20-2012

I'm totally ok with this, I rarely buy champions at launch so this is really good news for me.

Trolololol XP

12-20-2012

Hey guys.....I haven't gotten my ezreal refund difference yet (I bought with RP)
And i bought him on the 14th of December....is my refund still valid?

Boogna

12-20-2012

I love this idea. makes getting champs easyer. and gets a ton of first week buyers outs of games so we dont see dodges over and over untill people get to play the new guy. i am also thankfull for your reembursement, you didnt have to do that. i would have been fine if you had not. (after all i got to play those champs a full 2 weeks earlyer then most people) but you did,.... +1.

Verwey

Recruiter

12-20-2012

I don't mind this, I find it good actually, I even agree with the 7300 new champs price.
I've been wanting to buy Vayne for a long time now, I agree with this riot.

InterventX

12-20-2012

This is going to help us new players out a lot since we can't afford some of the older champs.
Nice job Riot!
Way to go

Kruh

12-20-2012

Sweet, I'm liking that