Champion Pricing & Timing Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xKittyPrincessx

12-20-2012

Okay, I really like this.

But, I didn't think so many people would be so happy to know that there will not be as many people playing a new champ as soon as it comes out because of the price inflation on the newer champs, though it's only for a week.

Sorry you didn't farm enough IP in time to get your champ sooner, so get mad at others because they did.

But anyways overall I like the idea of the PR's of when a new champ comes out, the last one goes down a tier or two.

bloopsound

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyChalice View Post
Great so now only people who purchase champions with RP will only be able stomp everyone in ranked

Theres no way people will be able to save up for 7800 and do it again
Champs are tested in PBE. You should be fine as long as you look at the 5 min tutorial... Champion mechanics are not that difficult to learn...

Pastafaris

12-20-2012

Don't like it.

Whitemail

12-20-2012

I am kinda mad. I bought Nocturne 32 days ago. And I was gifted his skin so I can't even refund him and buy him again if I wanted to, cause I love the eternum nocturne skin. You should do refunds within 90 days.... I really need the rp for gifts.

I forgot to mention that Nocturne was the last champion I bought,

Vinterheim

12-20-2012

These new changes are... pure awesome. Good job!

geetoz

12-20-2012

Thank you Riot

Sarif Fice

12-20-2012

So in roughly a year and a half Vi will be 4800.... Sounds reasonable. Oh wait.. no no it doesn't Especially considering how much less they will be lowering the 4800's and lower bracket.

Travisty777

12-20-2012

Awesome! Thanks guys, there are so many 6300 champs that I have wanted to get/play but the always get snatched during free week :/ I really like this new implementation

Wonderhands

12-20-2012

Awesome, guys (@Riot). I just wanted to come here to post and show my support; this was a great PR move, and something my friends and I have discussed and absolutely love. You continue to foster the best player-dev relationship in the e-gaming world.

StarBubbles

12-20-2012

WHAT THE EFF. 7800ip FIRST WEEK??!?!? THIS IS BS. BS!!!